#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Why do u act like she's some out of control hysterical woman? If she requires a conservatorship, *****, and psychiatric supervision TEN YEARS later then why did she perform so intensely? If she requires all this still ten years later, her treatment evidently has been ineffective, or she's not that crazy and there is a dark well, OR she's terminally mentally ill which leads us back to the point about you know world tours and nightly meet and greet sessions. 

Don't fall back on "people just want to see her medical records." I don't. I want her conservatorship investigated justly. Britney has stated numerous times she wants out. What do you want from this? To ignore the fact that copious amounts of events and witnesses are claiming something that could be quite abusive is happening? Really, what exactly do you want? To believe an allegedly abusive estranged father of a woman, or the grown f**king woman hrself? This is f**king exactly how abusive situations continue with elderly and infirm people, which you seem to believe Britney to be, so if something in the milk is bad, and Brit herself may be in fact off her rocker, doesn't it warrant some investigation in any case?

This doesn’t need to be investigated like the Trump/Russia collusion. And even if it was, you wouldn’t get answers because her medical records are not your business.

And as her BIGGEST fan, I know she’s out of control. That’s always been her “thing”. I remember when she bought boxed hair dye and cut her hair off to her shoulders in 2000. Remember that cute little bob from Crazy2k? A team had to step in and fix it and make it cute. They did a good job because it was cute.

Remember when Britney constantly walked into public bathrooms barefoot?

Remember when she slept with FRED DURST?

Like I have so many memories of her being DEFIANT for no good reason it’s not even funny.

I don’t want her to not have a voice or freedom, but damn.... she was LIVING in that “I just want to piss everyone off” space. Had she not lost custody of her children, I’d throw you a bone but.....

1 minute ago, Chris87 said:

That's good but check comments on facebook.. people are bashing it as they remembered the news she herself put her into this facility so they do not understand why are we protesting.. 

Yes, unfortunately, they weren't able to say everything they needed to say. The guy from ET and his cameraman literally interviewed them + a couple fans and they run for their lives. It was so short. Not long enough to explain the whole situation in details.

31 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It has made some other news as well!

I’m so so so proud of these people! I’m sooo happy two intelligent woman were able to broadcast what I feel inside exactly about the situation and give fans a voice. This is amazing!! Omg! This is moving in a direction im shocked..

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, unfortunately, they weren't able to say everything they needed to say. The guy from ET and his cameraman literally interviewed them + a couple fans and they run for their lives. It was so short. Not long enough to explain the whole situation in details.

Better than nothing 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

That's good but check comments on facebook.. people are bashing it as they remembered the news she herself put her into this facility so they do not understand why are we protesting.. 

Is anyone surprised that Facebook is a week behind? Normally they're two or three months behind, so let's all give them a hand for not being totally oblivious as per usual.

• Like 3
Just now, chizwhiz said:

We haven’t seen Jl in a photo with britney in years. The fact she can @ the fandom and not even understand the objective is to uncover lying, she is denser than I thought.

:heresthetea:please,we have seen many photos of them together in recent years.

18 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

I'm glad JL said what she needed to say. Some of Britney fans are just outright insane with leaving her nasty comments on her Instagram page.

if something's for sure is that at least Britney won't see that video, since she doesn't even follow JL on social media :whatitellu:

Not like she has any access to her phone or the internet anyways