#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Just because you're too insecure to make waves doesn't mean she should be.  Go read a self help book or something.  Don't waste your time talking **** on here you've clearly already done plenty of that by your post count.

Losing custody of children is no big deal. She’s totally sane. Got ya.

Just now, colormefresh said:

A mother losing custody of her children means something huge went down. Welcome to any year.

Sure, but that doesn't mean they have a mental illness.  Not to mention we're talking about this year.  You're the one stuck in the past.  Maybe you should reconsider joining us. :tifflmao:

35 minutes ago, bbbitchme said:

:heresthetea:please,we have seen many photos of them together in recent years.

What photos? Radio Disney which was, in fact, years ago now. Or Opry which was 3 years ago. Or the Planet Hollywood pics from 2 years  ago.

Both events to lift JL's career off the grand canyon, which hasn't worked. Show me the receipts.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

I haven't bought an album since ITZ, haven't seen her live since Circus.  Some of you just have issues.  It's not hard to do.

I haven't bought an album since Glory, 3 years ago :raven:(well, I've bought the BOMT and OIDIA vinyls since)

I was joking with that comment of course, but you know, fans usually buy their idol's albums :outwithit: But it's not about buying or downloading or going to a concert, is the fact, that usually, fans always want more as long as the artist is still alive (and even beyond that) and I don't think her management, nor Britney herself are done with her career either. Even if they keep doing things at their own terms and strange/poor promo strategies and such, they'll eventually make her come back, or she herself will push to do so, and they will always need a fanbase since she's not that mainstream anymore to rely solely on the GP.

So yeah, they can always block fans here and there but will never do something against the fans unless they have like specific names or something.

My whole point towards the original comment that said JL harassment would bite back our *****, is that I just don't see how the media or Britney's team can do something against "the fanbase" in general or the supporters of this movement. (Though I didn't even participate in those hate comments, nor I care about her at all, but you know, I include myself as part of the fanbase)

• Like 1