#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

This is al orchestrated to stop the movement, they have paparazzi, TMZ to capture the moment and make it seem she's ok. We have to continue 

We cannot stop now. These pictures of her look very worrying. I've never seen her looking so lost and tired. Ever. She looks medicated to oblivion. This is horrifying.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This looks planted by her team. No mention of freebritney in the article. Convenient pictures of her being “free.” She does NOT look okay. We cannot stop.  

We won't. Without her fan base, they are screwed. We have a portuguese saying that is "nation united, will never be defeated (against gov etc)" .

• Like 4

I know that throughout all my posts in this thread I have tended to over-exaggerate most of the time but honest to god if there's really such thing as one I truly just feel like breaking down and crying right now, it's clear that she's not doing good she's not guys just look at how f**king red she is presumably of all the medication they must have fed her with this is unbearable. I can't even get to think the thought process that must be going through her head right now. I want to believe power of will truly is strong and all I can do right now it's really pray and I can't stress enough hope everything works out fine in the end. I think I'm going to take some time out of this guys this is too much for me

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

LMFAO... They are  going with this "her father is gravely ill" narative again. Is Britney's team even a team anymore? :deadbanana:

Makes me think the sources on the blast articles were maybe other people close to britney? They knew the tea but still wanted to defend team b and weren't against the conservatorship. Like Lynne or Jamie Lynn or whoever else. And this is Larry or Lou staging this.

• Like 1