#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, Seductive said:

Britney is sacrificing her life for her kids. When they are 18, then what will the excuse be? You never stop being a parent? 

Britney isn’t even legally in charge of her children. Literally. 

That's the choice you make when you become a parent and if you knew anything about Britney, having her own family has literally been her main goal in life since she was a kid. 

• Like 3

Here is something interesting I found. Lou got "Through the Storm" Published. 

"We asked Lynne Spears about the supposed tell-all for which she reportedly has a book deal and she told us it's not true! We spoke to Britney's pal Sam Lutfi later (off camera) and he told us Lynne does in fact have a deal with a Christian imprint, but for a book based on her spiritual journals that will have NOTHING to do with spilling any beans about her daughter's private life!"

September 17, 2008
Lynne Spears releases her book, "Through the Storm." The book was originally titled, "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," and was announced the day before Jamie Lynn Spears announced she was pregnant.

Lynne Spears thanks Lou Taylor on page 208 for, "believing I had a story to tell," and for "making it happen."

• Like 5

I was going through BOMT yesterday and this song just spoke to me. Her situation gave this song such a huge emotional drape over it.

Listen to it:

I'm sitting here alone up in my room
I'm thinking 'bout the times that we've been through, oh, my love
I'm looking at a picture in my hand
Trying my best to understand
I really wanna know what we did wrong
With a love that felt so strong

If only you were here tonight
I know that we could make it right

I don't know how to live without your love
I was born to make you happy
'Cause you're the only one within in my heart
Always and forever, you and me
That's the way our life should be

I know I've been a fool since you've been gone
I'd better give it up and carry on, oh, my love
'Cause living in a dream of you and me
Is not the way my life should be
I don't want to cry a tear for you
So forgive me if I do (Ooh)

If only you were here tonight
I know that we could make it right

I'd do anything
I'd give you my world
I'd wait forever to be your girl (Just call out my name)
Just call out my name (and I will be there) and I will be there (Ooh)
Just to show you how much I care (Alright, ooh)
I was born to make you happy, yeah (Ooh, ooh yeah)

This song is f**king sad 

:crying4:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

"We asked Lynne Spears about the supposed tell-all for which she reportedly has a book deal and she told us it's not true! We spoke to Britney's pal Sam Lutfi later (off camera) and he told us Lynne does in fact have a deal with a Christian imprint, but for a book based on her spiritual journals that will have NOTHING to do with spilling any beans about her daughter's private life!"

September 17, 2008
Lynne Spears releases her book, "Through the Storm." The book was originally titled, "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," and was announced the day before Jamie Lynn Spears announced she was pregnant.

Lynne Spears thanks Lou Taylor on page 208 for, "believing I had a story to tell," and for "making it happen."

Oh look something on topic.....

I just left a toxic thread.....

:eheeek:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

September 17, 2008

This lou just gets more shady everyday time for that "me time" :hiii:

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, cheri said:

LMAO

"NO!!! IT HAS TO BE A FREE BRITTANY TAG!!! MY WAY OR THE HIGH WAY YALL!!!!! OMG...U GUYS ARE SO CRAAAYYY....I CANT DEAL, SO FU.CKING STUPIDDD..........IM QUITTING THE MOVEMENT... *COMES BACK IN 5 MINUTES* OK YALL...IM BACK IN!!!"

unhinged describes that pig perfectly :mj:

K, ladies.. everyone needs to take one less provigil and CTFD. Y’all, Nelson is my homeboy and D4nielr may or may not be Sam/Sam’s Friend/A guy from the UK who doesn’t know Sam. We are all equally f**ked up. 

The main takeaway today is that we all love our queen, and we are very worried about her. Let’s refocus again. 

Get your beauty sleeps. Love you all.

BE NICE TO EACHOTHER. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, D4nielr said:

Whats everyones opinion on sam asgahri? Can he be trusted boy just keeps posting gym selfies and ads :joanne:

I think if he really has been visiting Britney... they probably have discussed what he should do on social media.   And maybe they decided he should continue as he always has?  I mean it is a huge part of his business... 

3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I'm focused on reading articles from 2007, hindsight is 20/20.

Since now we know what to look for, I wanna see if anything is there that we missed. 

That's good.   I was seriously glad to see something on topic. 

I was just reading another topic that was awful and then I came back here to a fight 

If you sum up everything it's such a devastating story, correct me if I'm wrong but, you have Britney who just gave birth to Jayden a year prior, has to deal with her sinking marriage eventually divorcing later that year, with post-partum depression, abusing prescribed medication and dissociating from her whole family. Then, you have Jamie Lynn who would get pregnant later that year and both her parents feeling like they aren't acting as responsable parents and without being in control of the situation. Lastly you have both Sam Lutfi and Lou Taylor getting into their heads the year prior too in hopes of making $$$$$, stirring everything up and eventually leading to inevitable demise of all the family members involded. This almost reads like a Shakespeare play :(

• Like 6