#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Whatever happens on Jan 22 I think Brit needs to speak out afterwards eg. "I'm very happy by today's result. I can't say too much but thank you to my fans for your support as I fight for my freedom.."  Or "Very sad by today's events. We fight on regardless." 

ANY INSIGHT FROM HER WOULD BE WELCOMED!

she's probably not allowed to say ANYTHING about it

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That would be a big, good move to get rid of her father because if Britney gets her rights back then she can get rid of Lou Taylor and everybody else her father hired.

Getting rid of her father is my point, I don't think that would me the C Ship ends I think they might just have someone else conserve Britney I just don't see how she is going to get out. I hope some day she does but I think something miraculous needs to happen.

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I think most of you keep forgetting about the lawyer Lynn Spears brought in who has been reported to be good

But whose saying that this investigation and evaluation on Britney is for ending the C Ship? It sounds more like Lynne just wanting to be made more aware of Britney's medical treatment and in the know more when it comes to the C Ship.

I mean there's a strong chance the Conservators could just be replaced.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Getting rid of her father is my point, I don't think that would me the C Ship ends I think they might just have someone else conserve Britney I just don't see how she is going to get out. I hope some day she does but I think something miraculous needs to happen.

There's an evaluation that will be submitted on Britney and if it comes back good then Britney getting her rights which will be good

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

But whose saying that this investigation and evaluation on Britney is for ending the C Ship? It sounds more like Lynne just wanting to be made more aware of Britney's medical treatment and in the know more when it comes to the C Ship.

I mean there's a strong chance the Conservators could just be replaced.

Britney made it clear to the judge in May that she wants the conservatorship to end and her mom supports that and I know that lawyer Lynn brought is doing what needs to be done to make that happen.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Then they need more than this - it confirms she is home alone, kept withdrawn from people physically as these people are all overseas.  Is Britney not allowed to have American friends? 

I totally agree. I just hope people don’t believe Britney has a normal life based off this phone call. 

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Hmm... if Team Flop were behind this crappy thing surely they'd be able to use Brit's music? I'm confused now :airpls:

Lou Taylor behind it but Britney did not write those songs they would like to use.  The people who own those songs most likely know it's a money grab and want nothing to do with it. 

20 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

There's an evaluation that will be submitted on Britney and if it comes back good then Britney getting her rights which will be good

That's not what's likely to happen at this stage tbh. This is an investigation to whether the conservatorship has been run properly, it now works rather well that Jamie and Andrew are currently out of the picture.

Only if they decide that the c ship has been run improperly, Jodi Mathers could just end up being permenant.

It doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

That's not what's likely to happen at this stage tbh. This is an investigation to whether the conservatorship has been run properly, it now works rather well that Jamie and Andrew are currently out of the picture.

Only if they decide that the c ship has been run improperly, Jodi Mathers could just end up being permenant.

It doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon.

You don't know what Lynn lawyer has up his sleeve and that lady her father suggested is possibly getting slapped with a restraining order on the 17th from another case.