#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 hours ago, nels64 said:

And literally right before she was locked away she was happily getting a burger. 

Like she didn't even do anything out of the ordinary in public. They cannot run with this narrative. 

And what about nappytabs hyping up the show and how everything was coming along hours before it got canceled? All the while Britney was at the brink of death? 

What do they take us for? 

Keep going fam! 

#FREEBRITNEY 

• Like 1

An article called "Pat, I’d Like to Buy a Judge" about the possibility to "Rent a Judge"  with Reva Goetz is given as a perfect exemple

A few years ago I did a piece on “rent-a-judges,” and boy oh boy has my phone been hot for the last two weeks! In my previous stories, I discussed the issue of how fair a shake will one lawyer get over another when one firm uses a “Rent a Judge” many many times and your lawyer never uses one. If you can’t see the ripples in the toilet we call DIVORCE and where these “Rent A Judges” fit in, then you should give up your practice and make pizza, fix old cars or buy a big piece of land and raise pigs.

“Ill fitted for this work,” “Queen of bias,” “She makes rookie mistakes,” “Pre-judges, does not think her decisions,” “Once she makes up her mind, you are done.” All of these comments came from several DIVORCE lawyers I personally spoke to, both by phone and in person, about Judge Reva G. Goetz, Judge of the Superior Court, Retired.

Many I spoke to had nothing nice to say about Judge Goetz. A few were concerned that for certain firms, it was clear “they” were in her good graces and that was the expectation why Judge Goetz was hired. Ouch. These are strong thoughts and if true, how many others are also behaving in such a manner?

Judge Goetz was a commissioner for close to 20 years. Judge Goetz has handled some big conservatorship proceedings; Zsa Zsa Gabor, Mickey Rooney, and the widow of Sammy Davis, Jr. Was these issues present when Judge Goetz sat on the Superior Court Bench? Not till recently has this popped up on DESPERATEEXES.com. Without going into too much detail, what I was told was very concerning.

Full article on https://desperateexes.com/2017/12/05/pat-id-like-buy-judge/

this came up on my suggested from 3 years ago and Andrew wallet himself saying she’s not psychotic anymore but that the conservatorship is for life for her best interests due to finance and taking medication

LOL OKIE MATE

everyone look

this is what will happen from her team I reckon

theyll reissue this statement from her dad instead  

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, itsanfernybitch said:

I am diagnosed bipolar. No shame. I live a completely normal life. Grated I am not Britney Spears and never will experience what she has unfortunately endured but I can relate. Not taking your medication can cause our moods to rapidly swing but it does NOT warrant a conservatorship for 11 years or AT ALL. It can be completely managed with out patient care. Seeing your therapist weekly..ECT. Britney is a strong woman who no doubt knows how to handle her illness. Her team is trying to pass her off like its 2007/early 2008 again. As if she hasn't been punished enough for her mistakes. Mistakes anyone would make in that situation. Shes not a basket case like they want us to think. She is being taken full advantage of.

Love you and thank you for sharing your experience. Britney is a catalyst to raising mental health awareness for us all, and you are helping with that too xxxx

• Like 2
1 hour ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Remember when everyone supported Ke$ha completely without evidence? Where are they now??

That's completely different. Kesha was the one that made the accusations in that case.

Britney hasn't said anything, this is fans speculating things. For all we know Britney might not even want people to know what is truly happening

• Like 3