#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I believe it so too. But the clear way out for me is Lynne contesting the conservatorship; I wonder how didn't she do that already? Or is she waiting the evaluation because it could be more interesting then? Does her lawyer/herself know something? I don't know...

It actually smart to wait until the investigation submitted because they will be backed into a corner with what whatever comes out in the investigation.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

i dont have a good feeling at all with everything thats going on with Britney. Please God don't let her be next. 

They have eyes on them at this point

These fools made a ******* mistake trying to take over the life of a public figure who has a lot of attention on them which ends up bringing lots of attention to her team and their moves.  They are used to dealing with non famous folks in conservatorships and their dirt flying under the radar, but Britney a different ballgame for them since she's a public figure who draws a lot of attention which will leave these shady folks constantly exposed from now on.

• Like 1

let's try to keep it positive people. it would be expected that Jodi would play the game that Jamie was already doing. but they won't go far when it get's to the the 18th court hearing.

11 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I wanted ease some of you guys mind, I worked in courts all my life & basically a judge is like a referee they make sure each party is playing by the rules & the only time the judge makes a decision is when the parties can't come to an agreement in most cases. In Britney case she contest in may, so the judge made a ruling on that which gave us the 18th date, yesterday both parties were in agreement so the judge didn't need to make a ruling on anything, that's the only reason why that lady is the conservator, if Britney/Lynne contested than the judge would have had to make a decision in what she thought was logical (in my mind she would've gave it to lynne) I hope this all makes sense 

yes, let's wait for the 18th and see the verdict.

if Britney it's not free, I don't see us fans supporting this bullshit or buying any new "Britney" brand material. There's no turning back from here.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I'm genuinely scared for Britney now. This, to me, is worse than the Blackout era. 

It's not good and I agree, I feel worse than 2007. Maybe because in 2007 I didn't keep up with every update but this just gets worse and worse. I'm scared to write anything about it on twitter and stuff anymore because it's just getting so dark and with that dr and everything. :( 

• Like 1