#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Recap for pages 1350-1400 is up. This is from May 11th and 12th so it is mostly the after effects of the May 10th hearing. Mostly uninteresting but 1390-1400 was huge! And page 1365 is GOLD, thanks to @Dark.Knight

Find the original post in the recap thread, but I'll quote it here for all those who wants to remember what happened back then:

I really need to get some rest :brityawning:

that post by Dark.Knight was the best :haha: 

hope you're doing better from your accident! and thanks for the recap

• Like 5

She says "hold this, please" not "hold this, dude" like, she's not rude... Saying "dude" doesn't even make sense lol she's not talking to a friend

It's also not "wee"... even the pap says "oh yeah" or "hell yeah" after "I'm free" or whatever she says. There are two words there tho, listen with a good pair of headphones

She could just be reassuring fans that she's not being held hostage, it doesn't necessarily mean she's free from the conservatorship

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

She says "hold this, please" not "hold this, dude" like, she's not rude... Saying "dude" doesn't even make sense lol she's not talking to a friend

It's also not "wee"... even the pap says "oh yeah" or "hell yeah" after "I'm free" or whatever she says. There are two words there tho, listen with a good pair of headphones

She could just be reassuring fans that she's not being held hostage, it doesn't necessarily mean she's free from the conservatorship

I hear "dude". She not saying it with a "p" sound and it doesn't end in"ease". Do you actually hear the word 'please' OR do you just think its better filler word in this situation than  what she's actually saying; which is DUDE.:queenriri:

Its not rude to casually call someone 'dude' and it does make sense to say "Hold this, dude." She's laughing and making fun of how close her car is parked to the other vehicle. Thats a casual scenario and she is speaking casually.

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

That video doesnt negate the need of a cship tho. You are not her doctor or psychiatrist stop acting like you know her personally. There is a reason she asked for her medical stuff to be in private in court. 

I agree that britney deserves a chance to be out of the Cship but let's not act like we know what her medical situation is. Mental illnesses are complicated.

Yet no mental illness that she may have justifies a conservatorship, and you don't need to be a doctor or a lawyer to know that, nor have access to her medical records. Unless that mental illness is some sort of dementia, or the result of some kind of brain damage that prevents her from speaking properly, or moving properly, or taking rational decisions. The latter could make sense, if only we didn't see her doing all the things we see her do. 

• Like 7

Lmao y'all sitting here saying this crap & talking about "omg I wish they'd leave her alone" and "this is like 2007."

Y'all have been begging for candids & now it's a conspiracy and they need to leave her alone.

I'm not a fan of her privacy being eschewed because of her being so MIA after canceling "Domination" and entering treatment, but damn this fanbase is a mess.

However, maybe I'm just seeing two different ideas of what the B Army wants from Brit. Her being away for so long and the circus surrounding the conservatorship and #FreeBritney has made the paps focus more on her. It's really not surprising.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I hear "dude". She not saying it with a "p" sound and it doesn't end in"ease". Do you actually hear the word 'please' OR do you just think its better filler word in this situation than  what she's actually saying; which is DUDE.:queenriri:

Its not rude to casually call someone 'dude' and it does make sense to say "Hold this, dude." She's laughing and making fun of how close her car is parked to the other vehicle. Thats a casual scenario and she is speaking casually.

It's "please" :raven:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

It's "dude", dude.:useeinthis:

Her laugh while she says "please" made it sound shorter so it's more like "plis" and that's what's making you think she's saying "dude." I'm listening with good headphones at the highest volume and there's an "e" in there. Anyway tho, not that important :bedtime:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Her laugh while she says "please" made it sound shorter so it's more like "plis" and that's what's making you think she's saying "dude." I'm listening with good headphones at the highest volume and there's an "e" in there. Anyway tho, not that important :bedtime:

Possibly. I'm still hearing 'dude'.:prettyney:

• Like 1