#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I’m hot too:ipass:

Yes larry u too

dont worry ur still getting attention 

:hugs:

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat ***** why you took me off the motherf**king schedule with your trifling dirty white racist *** you big fat ***** oompa loompa body *** ***** I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the **** out of you ***** and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo motherf**king *** *****

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

Y'all, let Britney have her iPhone. Obviously she is comfortable with them and knows how to use them better than androids. It's a ***** to switch from one to the other and she's not exactly technologically savvy. :overitkbye:

Right? I’m the same way, I will always be an iPhone user cuz I’m used to it’s system. I got an android once and for a week I kept getting confused with the functions. Honestly I really don’t care if she’s android or apple user ( she’s had a Samsung before) the more important thing about this is that she’s a 35 year old woman that can’t even have a smart phone when kids a quarter of her age have one (isn’t she legally a child?) they make her look like she’s either ******** and would just bash the phone to turn it on or that they don’t want her doing things behind their backs because they want to keep 24/7 watch on her all times. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Yes larry u too

dont worry ur still getting attention 

:hugs:

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat ***** why you took me off the motherf**king schedule with your trifling dirty white racist *** you big fat ***** oompa loompa body *** ***** I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the **** out of you ***** and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo motherf**king *** *****

I’m telling your principle on you. Stay in your lane high schooler:ipass:

• Like 2