#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

it's not in pdf but in pictures format, i had to zoom the **** out if

https://www.queen.gr/juicy/juicy-news/story/61464/posi-einai-i-perioysia-tis-britney-spears 

So apparently, according this article from E Online and this People one, this trust seems pretty hefty. But sometime down the line her interest in the companies was transferred to Wallet and Jamie.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They have no employees or offices, so what good what it do to apply?

tumblr_ojhf44EJYK1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

They actually, do. It's Jamies companies that don't.

I suggested it because inside there's -always- information floating around, specially if Lou is evil and mean... people always talk. We could get some juicy details :jj:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

They actually, do. It's Jamies companies that don't.

I suggested it because we have the bad reviews about it, but inside there's -always- information floating around. We could get some juicy details :jj:

We could infiltrate her bible school or whatever. That’d be fun. :whatitellu:

18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

So apparently, according this article from E Online and this People one, this trust seems pretty hefty. But sometime down the line her interest in the companies was transferred to Wallet and Jamie.

from what i get is that Bryan and Ivan the co-trustee asked that Britney entities were transferred to the SJB Revocable Trust, claiming Britney had a verbal agreement about this . Without no surprise the judge did not grant this, and all the Britney entities that were placed under the conservatorship , leaving SJB with whatever Britney put in into it in 2004 .

On the first court financial report, SJB transferred nearly $4M to the conservators.

On 2013 Bryan name does not appear as a co-trustee on the court paper, only Ivan is mentioned and as a trustee like he remained as the sole one on SJB . They asked the court the right for SJB and the estate under conservatorship to be invested as one (keeping separate account) by Merrill Lynch  & Morgan Stanley Smith Barney . 

• Like 2