#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

I really hope that this photos are current and Sam is really in love with Britney (let's not forget that he liked Free Britney comment) and that now Britney feels better and is not taking this awful pills she was forced to take and evaluation will go correctly and in August/September she will be out of conservatorship 

That is absolutely false!Sam is hired by team Britney and today he has done his job.

23 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I don't know if they are new or not but... God, she looks GORGEOUS!!! Like 10 years younger.

The 1st picture looks like a primney photo! It's indredible how much the raccoon eyes change the way she looks. :wontcry:

Because she didnt have much make up and those raccoon eyes

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I don't understand why her team sells stories to the media saying she can't even get through the day and then post these kind of things on her social media :awkblink:

Yeah, she’s on the brink of death and will never perform again but she looks radiant and healthy. Lol k

• Like 4

I can't get enough of these pics :tiffanycries: she looks sooo good. I really hope they're recent and she's being allowed to use her or Lynne's phone to post and squash these stories her team keeps putting out about her not doing well. Is it just me or her hair looked styled in the pap pics from yesterday where she's smiling too? Either way, I love these :tiffanynod:

• Like 3