#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

You have to say Lou instead of Britney. I think she's her now... When the B Team post on instagram usually they put some randoms emoji, but this time no... I think she take the control of ig. 

That’s a good theory:yesplease:

• Like 1
Just now, CristMont said:

Slay hard dancing queen :yesplease:

Hottest girl on Earth :yeahhh: 

I hope She will make some holograms using that bodeh, cuz I would love to see petite Brit in my home and technology is comin'  :demi:  No shade to Madge, I love her old vids too

• Like 1

She's FILLED with energy, as shown in this video, but her moves are kinda jerky, rough and there's too much of them. This kinda reminds me of those videos of professional dancers doing choreographies to hit songs.

Still though, I'm glad she's just doing whatever the **** she wants in spite of her "team" and their constant s**tstorm of lies and... pretty much everything that's going on. :bow:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

No employees, better yet Jamie's companies do not even have any official offices, just mailing address, and those dress are owned by Tri Star (Lou company) . It didn't bother the judge who granted him more money to pay the rent of his "offices". he was granted $8K/month from Britney's money to pay the rent of his offices . Which mean $96k/year, which mean Britney gave him $1,056,000 in 11 years for mailing address

I hope the new judge looks in depth into this. They need to be exposed and legally pay the consequences to the fullest extent of the law

• Like 3