#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

30 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I’m gonna hate for this but J-Lo is a fraud on nearly every level. I mean yeah I guess she works hard on her performances but here’s nothing original about her and all her irrelevant hits were either flat out stolen (:mariahstare:) or weren’t even recorded by her (Christina Milan says hi :hiii:) it is somehow worse than Britneys BJ mess :orangu:. Which leads me to believe that there’s this secret cabal-like group in the music industry where everyone involved looks out for each other via hyper gross nepotism. Not saying it’s illuminati-ish but more like pyramid scheme involving lots of money. She has very expensive music videos with the hottest charting artist and they all flop into oblivion. She’s constantly getting awarded for nothing and always splashed on the cover of magazines. She’s literally the mom version of Rita Ora. Her perfumes are also irrelevant so I have no idea how she gets all that support and money unless she’s really buddy buddy with those higher up execs. Same thing with Loucifer. They’re all in bed with each other. The only way I can see her getting dragged and exposed is if some major news source that has no ties to Hollywood/entertainment biz takes the time to expose her or if she’s charged for something huge and indicted. I think the latter is the most realistic and how it’s going to go down. My fear is she’s involved so high up they’ll protect her for fear that she’ll expose them and topple the whole thing via plea bargain. So yeah if little weak conspiracy theory is somewhat true yes it’ll be hard but it’s definitely not impossible. 

Omg she really is like the original Rita Ora. I’m dying! :oknolol:

Rita Ora can actually sing though. :gimmemoar:

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

maybe she doesnt post but can ask the ppl in charge of her social media to do it and maybe her team thought it was a harmless video like she usually does idk everythings weird and sus

First Janet’s Control now Scream. This can't be coincidence. I think her dump team doesn't understand hiding messages. This is why they send it. 

• Like 5

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-dance-michael-jackson-perform/

Britney Spears is screaming out to her fans — and her team — that she is not giving up on making a comeback.

The Princess of Pop just posted a video on Instagram showing her performing a dance routine to Michael and Janet Jackson‘s song, “Scream.”

She captioned the video, “Me and Michael,” while showing off some spins and twirls. The move by Brit comes one day after it was reported that she may never perform again, although her manager has backed off making the statements.

There may be some deeper meaning behind the message, as Michael Jackson was a huge fan of Britney … and also had problems with a controlling family and team.

Perhaps even deeper meaning — Janet Jackson’s Las Vegas residency kicks off Friday and will be held at the MGM theater where Britney would have been performing “Domination.”

Unfortunately, even though Britney appears to be lashing out regarding stories that she’s hung up her dancing shoes … the video she posted is not new — it was actually filmed last year.

• Like 8
11 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I've been wondering too. Does she still have them? Back when B use to actually be able to be online we use to hear about them, etc. but I've not heard anything in a long time now.

I hope her team, parents or whoever didnt get rid of them as If they are disposable or smt like. The boys seemed pretty close to the three dogs she had.