#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Though Spears asked the judge to end her conservatorship last week, according to this source, who has direct knowledge of the hearing, that is not a new position for her to take.

"Of course she wants it [the conservatorship] to end, because she's not of the right mental state to understand her issues," the source explained. "She has a mental illness and that doesn't mean she needs to be locked up. It puts her somewhere in the middle. She's working on it. It's a struggle on a daily basis."

Go to hell, Team C-****!

• Like 4

"She has a mental illness and that doesn't mean she needs to be locked up. It puts her somewhere in the middle.

so basically locked up in her house is ok? :bedtime:

i hate these 'sources', how disgusting of them to talk about her mental illness (if she has one).

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

So Larry and Lou both ran down to CNN and dragged Sam when literally no one was talking about him they act like the conservatorship is a door and once the door is removed Sam is just gonna run in... like if you can get a restraining order now, you can still get one later 

true, it's not like if the cship ended she'd suddenly not have security around, where's the logic in that?? :cigney:

• Like 5

T** posted 

h/o let me copy (altho yall should go to their comments every time and spread awareness too amongst the dumb gp, theyll be getting clicks regardless!)

BRITNEY SPEARS I'VE GOT DANCING ON MY MIND ...MJ Song's Her Inspiration

Britney Spears is looking free and ready to take the stage ... and she's not muting Michael Jackson.

Britney showed off her moves, dancing around her home workout area. She had MJ's "Scream" going while she flaunted her choreography ... and the whole scene could be a response to what her manager told us ... that Brit's just not ready to perform.

We can't tell if the clip she posted Thursday is new or a #tbt. She didn't use the hashtag, but her outfit looks identical -- right down to her necklace -- to one she wore in a March workout vid. 

Either way, it seems like a clapback, because just Wednesday ... Spears' longtime manager Larry Rudolph told us she's not fit to return to her Vegas show, saying, "From what I have gathered it's clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again."

As we've reported ... Britney's been dealing with family and mental health issues at home since being released from a facility last month.

Her parents are also in the midst of a conservatorship showdown as fans spread the #FreeBritney movement online.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

true, it's not like if the cship ended she'd suddenly not have security around, where's the logic in that?? :cigney:

They’re literally just saying **** and hoping SOMETHING sticks... literally the POSSIBILITY of Sam running back doesn’t justify a conservatorship or even make sense because if what he did was so bad do they think she’s just that dumb that she’d let him back in? Unless he didn’t do anything bad... but then that just makes them look even dumber bringing it up. Idiots.. they’re all idiots

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Is the "SungQueen's *****" thing the same for whoever posts under incognito? Also, are all of their comments merged?

Yes the sung queen thing is same for all. It's just one account anyone can hide behind. There is no way to tell if it's the same person who spilled Sam tea unless a moderater clocks it and outs them. LipA is really good about outting the person spillin fake tea.

Also you can't just make an account and use incog. You have to have so many messages in forums before you can use it. Whoever has posted it, has been there awhile.

• Like 1