#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I thought the same thing but I am confused because it’s obvious some posts were not posted by her...So does she have access to social media or not? 

maybe she doesnt post but can ask the ppl in charge of her social media to do it and maybe her team thought it was a harmless video like she usually does idk everythings weird and sus

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I had a strong feeling they were shady af but they don’t even have employees??? Wtf how r they not being investigated? :nyheadache: That’s such a huge red flag for money laundering. There’s literally entire episodes of American Greed that revolve around **** like that. This is some FBI level ****. 

No employees, better yet Jamie's companies do not even have any official offices, just mailing address, and those dress are owned by Tri Star (Lou company) . It didn't bother the judge who granted him more money to pay the rent of his "offices". he was granted $8K/month from Britney's money to pay the rent of his offices . Which mean $96k/year, which mean Britney gave him $1,056,000 in 11 years for mailing address

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

The bio is kinda weird tho,

Me and Michael 

while Britney usually uses tons of random emojis for example.

Me And Michael????????

Honestly of all the famous people ever only Michael had it as bad as Britney. I think she’s saying they are trying to do her like they did him .

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I take it she never watched Leaving Neverland :whatitellu:

lol! My second thought. My first thought- is she really dancing to the MGMT song? That would have been epic.

I'm not an MJ stan for human rights reasons, but I'm looking into those lyrics and they are very telling. I also 100% think she did this as a response to Larry.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

The bio is kinda weird tho,

Me and Michael 

while Britney usually uses tons of random emojis for example.

Me And Michael????????

You have to say Lou instead of Britney. I think she's her now... When the B Team post on instagram usually they put some randoms emoji, but this time no... I think she take the control of ig. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, adm07 said:

lol! My second thought. My first thought- is she really dancing to the MGMT song? That would have been epic.

I'm not an MJ stan for human rights reasons, but I'm looking into those lyrics and they are very telling. I also 100% think she did this as a response to Larry.

She looks unreal, I’m thinking this is recent, the f**king power, the passion. I think recent developments have lit a fire in her that she’d lost, she’s doing it as a message to us as she knows without us fighting it wouldn’t have gotten this far

she looks fresh & determined 

• Like 7

she seems so angry (and i like it:clap1:)..the song is not a random choice and you can say it's her respond to her ex-manager:bwink:

and what she has done with her hair? seems so healthy, i was trying to spot the extensions and i couln't and this is weird cause in case of Britney you can always see them!

• Like 4
Just now, samwoods321 said:

Gaysplain 

Roman holiday if we’re talking about the movie is an Audrey Hepburn & Gregory peck movie where the princess runs away with a journalist for a day of doing whatever the **** she wants to do I won’t tell you the ending because, well that’s be a spoiler x

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

No employees, better yet Jamie's companies do not even have any official offices, just mailing address, and those dress are owned by Tri Star (Lou company) . It didn't bother the judge who granted him more money to pay the rent of his "offices". he was granted $8K/month from Britney's money to pay the rent of his offices . Which mean $96k/year, which mean Britney gave him $1,056,000 in 11 years for mailing address

UGHHH :meltdown: this is so f**ked up and nobody in law enforcement is doing anything about it :tiffsniffle: someone should hit up some up incoming lawyers who are working for wealthy law firms who want to be famous for taking them down. It’s literally too easy.

• Like 1