#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Well many Brtiney "fans" contacted this scum and quoated his lies here...Not surprised her team thinks so, I would too :whatitellu:

The FreeBritney movement had already started though, and HE was the one contacting fans in the first place.

But still, it's good that she gets a restraining order, but that can't stop Sam Lutfi from "revealing" more stuff if he wants to.

We know there's a very good chance that she doesn't get free and only gains Lynne as a co-conservator, or as a replacement of Jamie, but the movement needs to go on, and can't let them stop it just because of Lutfi. FreeBritney is beyond him. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I actually recently listened to a podcast that this guy is in, and he mentioned this interview. how he felt like she seemed kind of stupid, because she couldn't properly answer the question about it being more difficult growing up now instead of when she grew up. and he said something about her team, I can't remember what he said word for word, but something about her team being all over the place and tense.

I think she replied just fine wtf? :juggingu: what was he expecting, HE is the one that looked more tense than her lol f him.

• Like 1

wait why does Sam still have Lynne's personal cell phone # and if he's such a bad person why doesn't she have his number blocked?!? also i'm sure Lynne has had to change her number a few times over the years so how does Sam still have an up to date contact number for her?! So many holes lol :wow:

• Like 1

I don't care that her team is getting a restraining order on Sam. Lynne is probably all for one because if Britney gets free like Lynne is fighting for, we don't want him getting back in B's life to do what he allegedly did before. He needs to stay away from her. Once B's free, I look forward to her getting restraining orders against Lou, her father and Larry :hehehe:

• Like 8
Just now, frederiickx said:

I don't care that her team is getting a restraining order on Sam. Lynne is probably all for one because if Britney gets free like Lynne is fighting for, we don't want him getting back in B's life to do what he allegedly did before. He needs to stay away from her. Once B's free, I look forward to her getting restraining orders against Lou, her father and Larry :hehehe:

I second that

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Someone quickly start an Exhale Black Theme Appreciation Thread :comingthru:

Ugh, I wanted to go and do that right away, but then I realized that the general section "just didn't work out" anymore. :wontcry:

So, I went to the pop music section and... it's... scary. It's now just 80 pages long and all of it is "The Official ____ Thread".

It just feels like walking through a ghosttown, despite the fact that people still visit it...

I miss the times when there were many threads there, kinda like here...

Wait, speaking of that...

NEW EXHALE UPDATE IDEA!!!

There is a 'Pop Music' section. When you go there, you can find many different 'Mini-sections', all dedicated to different artists. When you go to one of the mini-sections, there are many threads, just like here on the Britney forum, just dedicated to a different artist.

Also, speaking of Dedicated, buy and stream that on May 17th! :bwink:

Black-and-white photograph of Carly Rae Jepsen from behind

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

wait why does Sam still have Lynne's personal cell phone # and if he's such a bad person why doesn't she have his number blocked?!? also i'm sure Lynne has had to change her number a few times over the years so how does Sam still have an up to date contact number for her?! So many holes lol :wow:

maybe they like to bang from time to time :orangu:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

NEW EXHALE UPDATE IDEA!!!

There is a 'Pop Music' section. When you go there, you can find many different 'Mini-sections', all dedicated to different artists. When you go to one of the mini-sections, there are many threads, just like here on the Britney forum, just dedicated to a different artist.

Also, speaking of Dedicated, buy and stream that on

I think that was precisely the goal. We all shared similar ideas back when Jordan asked for feedback a few weeks ago :haha:

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Who runs that lambyspoet account? I went back years and there’s so much seemingly legit info there. I also think they might be dead because the last tweet was over a year ago saying they’d been hospitalised and weren’t out of the woods

can yall make a summary of the info he/she tweeted? let's recollect the info before it gets deleted