#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I'm shocked with David L's new comments. I want all the tea he knows :airpls::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn: It's time for all the profesionals who worked with Brit, at least since 2008, to start talking.

I agree I just tweeted Pharrell, Missy, Ryan  Seacrest and Kara Dioguardi

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Scream & Shout sounded great in 2012 though :embarrassed:

That's why it got so popular :yaknow: But by 2013 it already sounded dated :tiffhair: Work ***** still sounds interesting and fresh though 

Maybe it’s just me, then! I honestly think BFB and ISBE are absolutely terrible, and I thought the same about S&S until the MV changed my perception of the song (weird how that happens, especially with Britney).

Similarly, I was not even remotely impressed by WB when I first heard it, but now that’s she’s been performing it for 84 years and it had a badass MV, it’s grown on me a lot. :mhm:

• Like 4

Jamie’s ex-wife described her husband as a dysfunctional alcoholic in her 2008 memoir, “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.” An Entertainment Weekly review of the book says that Lynne writes of her husband being an “alcoholic who drags a would-be happy Southern family down the road to dysfunction.” Lynne says of her husband’s drinking, “It was just that kind of social drinking that ended up pulling Jamie and all of us beneath that undertow of alcoholism again.”

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/01/britney-spears-dad-jamie/

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Lutfi has suggested that Britney Spears' parents do not have her best interests at heart, and his attorney appeared to echo those charges by asking her father several questions about whether his daughter was mentally fit enough to go on a planned tour to promote her new record. Jamie Spears acknowledged that his daughter was confused "sometimes," but said she is ready to perform onstage.

SMH

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-feb-25-me-britney-father25-story.html

sometimes she run

sometimes she hide

sometimes she tells him to go **** a duck

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I'm shocked with David L's new comments. I want all the tea he knows :airpls::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn: It's time for all the profesionals who worked with Brit, at least since 2008, to start talking.

My God she´s really surrounded by monsters, we need to trend #freebritney again on may 10th, if you guys are not going to the protest then tweet like crazy that day!

In Brenda we trust  :disappointed:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

According to these tax documents on Britney's child hood home Jamie listed one of his addresses to Tri Star.

Hmmmmmmmmm

https://tangiassessor.com/assessment03160408.html

Taxpayer Name & Address
SPEARS JAMES P
11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH
NASHVILLE TN 37203

Ownership History
Tax Yr Owner Land Value Building Value Taxpayer Value Taxpayer Tax
2018 SPEARS JAMES P 468 19,683 20,151 $1,540.34
2017 SPEARS JAMES P 265 11,080 3,845 $293.92
2016 SPEARS JAMES P 265 11,080 3,845 $293.92
2015 SPEARS JAMES P 265 11,809 4,574 $349.68
2014 SPEARS JAMES P 265 11,809 4,574 $349.68
2013 SPEARS JAMES P 265 11,809 4,574 $374.84
2012 SPEARS JAMES P 265 11,809 4,574 $379.41
2011 SPEARS JAMES P 250 11,664 4,414 $368.35
2010 SPEARS JAMES P 250 11,664 4,414 $371.66
2009 SPEARS JAMES P AND LYNNE B 250 11,664 4,414 $373.86
2008 SPEARS JAMES P AND LYNNE B 250 11,664 4,414 $378.28
2007 SPEARS JAMES P AND LYNNE B 250 10,549 3,299 $289.33
2006 SPEARS JAMES P AND LYNNE B 250 10,549 3,2

Everything around James Parnell Spears screams money laudering 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Samuel D Ingham (Britney's appointed counsel) role as Casey Kasem appointed counsel during his conservatorship that led to his death.

Cross Defendant Samuel Ingham was sued as a Doe Defendant in Jeannie Kasem's Cross-Complaint . Cross-Complainants eventually learned that Ingham was working hand in glove with Kerri Kasem and Troy Martin's scheme to seize control of Casey Kasem and acquire his estate.
Ingham' Special Motion to Strike Cross Complaint argues in large part that he is immune from liability because he was Casey Kasem's court appointed PVP counsel .
This raises the question : was Ingham actually working in behalf of Mr. Kasem ?

A deposition of Kerri Kasem's attorney Troy Martin is necessary to shed light on the nature and subject of Ingham's communication with Troy Martin and the rest of Keri Kasem's legal team, and the degree to which Mr. Ingham betrayed his duty to advocate for Mr Kasem by conspiring with Mr Martin and Kerri Kasem to seize control of Casey Kasem along with Jeannie and Casey's finances and estate.
That scheme ultimately resulted in Mr. Kasem's untimely death, and is the source of all tortious activity alleged in the Cross-Complaint .

Cross-Defendant Samuel D. Ingham ("Ingham") was appointed as PVP Attorney on behalf of Casey Kasem ("Casey") during Kerri Kasem's ("Kerri's") first unsuccessful scheme to obtain conservatorship in 2013, and was discharged from that duty on January 14, 2014 after the first conservatorship attempt was denied for lack of good cause and with prejudice.

Ingham collaborated closely and extensively with Martin throughout the entire conservatorship action brought by Martin on behalf of Kerri. Ingham discussed strategy with Martin, gave him advice and edited his pleading; all while repeatedly expressing opposition bordering on hostility to Jeannie.
He provided Martin, along with Kerri's other representatives, far greater access and deference than he did Jeannie's counsel .

4) Martin email Ingham again, expressing concern that Jeannie planned to take Casey out of state, followed by another email at 6:08 PM asking "Sam, is there any way we can get a judge to issue an emergency order?"
5) On May 13, Ingham emailed the LA Superior Court -  apparently on Martin's behalf asking "Troy Martin is apparentlu having some trouble walking throught the order from  yesterday.  Any suggestion on the way to get this done ?"

8) On May 15, Ingham sent Martin an email detailing his planned strategy for giving control over Casey. Martin replied "This is perfect"
11) On May 20, The pair exchange a series of emails discussing joint strategy regarding medical record and expert opinion, in which Ingham told Martin "I think it is advantageous to have Dr  Trader be the authoritative neutral source rather than have them appear as "your evidence"

(guys get ready for Ingham response cuz it shows what type of monster he is)
13) ..... On June 10 , stating that when the hospital put Casey back on nutrition and hydration, " his lungs start(ed) filing up with liquid and he had a very difficult time breathing, so they reversed course. At this point it looks like providing hydration and nutrition would only result in cause Mr. Kasem to die more quickly and with much less comfort"
Ingham responded enthusiasticaly to this tragic news: "Scott, this is great."

All of this comes from court documents, now y'all know what type of persone is this dear Samuel D Ingham, the man who made sure that Britney could not hire a lawyer to fight the c-ship . The whole court report is disgusting, a shame and it is just another reason to be scared for Britney well being .

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf

Jesus christ :zoomzoom:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

@Meaner03 do you have this court document?

The documents list the “Toxic” singer’s assets at the beginning of 2018 at a staggering $56,562,912.38! She’s worth $817,000 more than last year.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-net-worth-millions-tj-maxx/

i will look for it , but as far as i know the only court document we have where we can see more on her finances is this one

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0515spearspdf.pdf 

and it's from 2009 . Curious to know why the blast did not publish those so called documents .

• Like 1