#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Holy ****!!!! David's comment is :letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

So he also suspects that her team leaked the video, so we are not crazy :airpls:

Brit's request for the video. I honestly wasn't expecting that. I'm shocked :airpls::airpls::airpls::airpls::wigsnatched: Something was clearly happen and that's the way she found to express her feelings. 

• Like 5
Just now, Meaner03 said:

all the calvary chapel all over the world are linked by mercy minisitries . A big homophobic cult .

Here you can see Lou Taylor as a donors at the name of the cavalry chapel of brentwood where her husband is a Pastor

https://www.gofundme.com/tribe-kelley-hurricane-relief 

4WUHEvq.png 

It is also interesting to notice that all the companies under Jamie Spears name share the same adress with the calvary chapel of Brentwood 

Holy **** I did not realize these connections. Damn girl you deserve a starring role in the HBO mini series. You are doing so much. MVP :gobaby:

• Like 8
50 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said earlier, Andrew Wallet not getting off easy and he will get his in due time.  

Hours later I see the new news on Andrew

Andrew wallet is the smartest man ever lived and to be honest ,He knew what kind of storm was coming and knew exactly when to withdraw. It's crazy , it's almost as if they have an idea of what we say , what we want and thry're measuring our growing fury . I say especially wallet . 

Ask for a raise , get it , resign and release an on the fence statement . Genius.

• Like 7
On 4/28/2019 at 2:56 AM, Itachi said:

waiting for Rebellion to be leaked. :unbothered:

also, is that Better in Time the song Leona Lewis eventually released? it was written and produced by JR Rotem  :snooptoya:

I'm sorry if by doing this I'm giving Sam Lutfi unwanted attention again but I couldn't help but notice that on his vault the cd on the far right below the one with the yellow case definitely says "J.R. songs" as in J.R. Rotem, the man who produced Crucified and Who Can She Trust?

She was the first real collaborator during Blackout first sessions in 2006 and had an infamous relationship with her which led to most of the songs he produced for the album being given to other artists incluiding Nicole Scherzinger and Rihanna

D5Lm2CBUcAAtqON.jpg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

all the calvary chapel all over the world are linked by mercy minisitries . A big homophobic cult .

Here you can see Lou Taylor as a donors at the name of the cavalry chapel of brentwood where her husband is a Pastor

4WUHEvq.png 

It is also interesting to notice that all the companies under Jamie Spears name share the same adress with the calvary chapel of Brentwood 

@breathehaevy

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

4WUHEvq.png 

I think I could fall in love with you :yesplease:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

4WUHEvq.png 

I really hope that the paralegal Britney's Gram spoke to can put this onto a competent, trustworthy lawyer's desk and let them run with everything that's in front of us now.

• Like 4