#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

all the calvary chapel all over the world are linked by mercy minisitries . A big homophobic cult .

Here you can see Lou Taylor as a donors at the name of the cavalry chapel of brentwood where her husband is a Pastor

https://www.gofundme.com/tribe-kelley-hurricane-relief 

4WUHEvq.png 

It is also interesting to notice that all the companies under Jamie Spears name share the same adress with the calvary chapel of Brentwood 

also how about that 10k donation by an anonymous source just before Lou :jumpney: Wallet was that u mate? Or is it Jamie laundering some money through donations lol 

• Like 6

This information is super cool but like idk I just have such a hard time believing she didn’t like this video. I know he said that and all but she posted a lot about it. It was hyped up by Perez. It seemed like it was going to be a big deal

idk with this new era even Britney’s words I’m constantly second guessing them. Could it have been her who didn’t like the video, or “her”? As in her team said Britney didn’t like it, especially with the message she was trying to convey with *that* scene. 

I knew something about this video was her idea tho. Called it lol

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Buzzfeed, specifically Matt, not only has stayed away from it, but it's rarely taken seriously, and Muumuse wasn't brave enough to be part of this movement.

In many ways, I'm glad. Once all the pieces are all fully connected, this deserves the attention of a respectable media outlet to make some serious progress. It's goes so much deeper than an entertaining bit for a pop culture blog.

• Like 3

of course she feels trapped in a cage i don't understand why her family don't get it. u always want the best for ur child. but she's turning 40 in years still can't make her own decision without approval. i remember she wanted to have another babie and i am sure they won't let her do that. she was all by herself from the age 16. her parents were not there and that was the time they actually should be. so right now it looks like desperate attempt of her parents to try go back and be the guardian she needed at the time.  her family should understand that they r harming her feelings instead. they should let her be free at least in some ways. they can still be the guardian for some of her money. but she needs to learn how to act as an adult. she also can take her boys on a full custody if she will be out of conservatorship and start living like she always wanted. even if she'll retire or smth. it still gonna be her decision. and she has all rights to have it the way she wants it.

• Like 8
26 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

Uhmmmm i only see one of the two comments with the verification mark. I already saw it on insta so...one is real but what about the other one?

Both are real.  He deleted the first one and posted the second one for some reason.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

also how about that 10k donation by an anonymous source just before Lou :jumpney: Wallet was that u mate? Or is it Jamie laundering some money through donations lol 

I think even the $10K was from Lou, it was made juste before this one, it says on her gofundme page that she made 2 donations and there's only this action reported on her page .

Donation are also used for money laundering, but this is just speculation in this case.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I was looking at that 10,000$ donation too. Who donates that much anonymously? Ok what’s the new hashtag can we get trending again!??? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Andrew wallet is the smartest man ever lived and to be honest ,He knew what kind of storm was coming and knew exactly when to withdraw. It's crazy , it's almost as if they have an idea of what we say , what we want and thry're measuring our growing fury . I say especially wallet . 

Ask for a raise , get it , resign and release an on the fence statement . Genius.

Guilty by association 

This will come back and get him regardless 

• Like 9

DAMN... HE SPILLED THAT SIPPING HOT TEA.... I wouldn't be surprised if he disappared soon or her team will do some serious damage control in the next few days.  He could have easily just ignored the comments, but he took the time to write not one, but two lengthy comments with eerrie details.  

giphy.gif

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

I think even the $10K was from Lou, it was made juste before this one, it sayd on her gofundme page that she made 2 donations and there's only this action reported on her page .

Donation are also used for money laundering, but this is just speculation in this case.

Yeah, I figured it was prob her. Speculation yes, but speculation if confirmed I would not be shocked by :(

• Like 2

Homophobes

So idk how to post an actual pic in this but everyone is right about that church being homophobes. I googled calvery church homosexuals and most of the thinks are about conversion 

Crazy how Lou and Jamie are tied to it. Makes me wonder if britney is literally working to only make money for this church. Wouldn't be surprised if they "allegedly" did electroshock therapy or hypnosis to turn gay people straight and use the same techniques on Britney to fall back in line. Sorry if ap

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

all the calvary chapel all over the world are linked by mercy minisitries . A big homophobic cult .

Here you can see Lou Taylor as a donor for an action at the name of the cavalry chapel of brentwood where her husband is a Pastor

https://www.gofundme.com/tribe-kelley-hurricane-relief 

4WUHEvq.png 

It is also interesting to notice that all the companies under Jamie Spears name share the same adress with the calvary chapel of Brentwood 

W O W 

This is outrageous.  I'm so glad they're being exposed

• Like 4