#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

We can link both Jamie, the Spears (Jamie Lynn and Lynne) and Andrew Wallet to Lou/Tri Star, confirming that she had a hand on the cship.

If we link Jamie's companies to misdoings, we go full circle as the people who are credited in the ones Jamie is not the sole owner are Andrew Wallet and Lou Taylor. 

We can link Lou Taylor to Mercy Ministries (abuse, homophobia, conversion therapy and a "modus operandi" very similar to what Britney has been through these 11 years)

We can link Reva Goetz (previous judge) to corrupted conservatorships.

We have close sources confirming BRITNEY IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HER SITUATION. 

Guys we have a case. (i'll update my files with the new findings tomorrow)

Yep. Honestly, people in here adamant that there is nothing wrong or fence-sitting here honestly have just stuck their head so far in the sand.

I wish I didn't work so much because I'd love to write a summary up of all the findings. It's so enormous though lol.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, HugoScamander said:

Let’s send this **** to as many journalists as we can! This may be it guys! Matt Stopera, you first 

hell no, he has been quiet all this time and Bradley Stern didn't wanna get involved

they don't deserve it

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

We can link both Jamie, the Spears (Jamie Lynn and Lynne) and Andrew Wallet to Lou/Tri Star, confirming that she had a hand on the cship.

If we link Jamie's companies to misdoings, we go full circle as the people who are credited in the ones Jamie is not the sole owner are Andrew Wallet and Lou Taylor. 

We can link Lou Taylor to Mercy Ministries (abuse, homophobia, conversion therapy and a "modus operandi" very similar to what Britney has been through these 11 years)

We can link Reva Goetz (previous judge) to corrupted conservatorships.

We have close sources confirming BRITNEY IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HER SITUATION. 

Guys we have a case. (i'll update my files with the new findings tomorrow)

And it put Lou Taylor as the mastermind of the c-ship , linking all those people together . She's everybody boss and that's why she is that scared

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

He said Dave lachapelle commented on it and it was reported and removed. If u look at the comment it’s the same exact one minus the #freebritney at the bottom. 

I told ya'll he posted this the day before MM leaked :snooptoya:

• Like 5

OTT

there was a theory years ago that Jamie Lynn got pregnant at 16 so she didn’t have to become the next family money spinner. It kind of makes sense now. Before she was pregnant she was photographed looking at apartments in LA and rumoured to be auditioning for sitcoms.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Because britney pays Lynnes bills and owns her home. It’s been in the c ship papers radar (and BreatheHeavy used to post) alongside all the companies and property of Jamie’s and spears family she owns 

Around the time britney served Lynne a restraining order, there was talk lynne went into debt and after the c ship - B paid it off? 

The family are leeches.

Anything that Britney owns in now overseen by Jamie because of the conservatorship. Legally she’s incapacitated. I can see Jamie threatening to cut off Lynne’s allowance and remove her from Serenity. Even though Lynne’s a retired teacher that now works for R&F, that $ can’t be enough for the upkeep of Serenity. I think she is scared of Jamie. They all benefit from keeping things as it is buts it’s detrimental to Britney’s well being.

Seriously can someone on the west coast call the authorities and report this, send someone to do a welfare check in on Britney. Her eyes had bruises. How’d she get that? She’s using a burner flip phone. Or is she just holding random phone to make it appear she has access to a mobile device?? This is not right. It has to stop. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Maybe I'm just emotional after the episode of GoT by I'm almost starting to cry. :crying2:

The truth is finally coming out, I feel powerless. :crying2:

The David comment scared me, especially the Rolling Stone cover part, seems like she was destinated to be a sacrifice.

I don't know, this screams Illuminati or some **** like that. I'm scared. :crying2:

Do we need a lawyer? What we can do? 

I recorded the David comment.

Take your tin foil hat off 

• Like 3