David lachapelle says he didn’t direct the “make me” music video

Britneybabyx

22 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

what :waitwhat::girlwhat: what is going on with that stupid Make Me video... :umsaywhat: They all should already tell the truth... tell us fans what happened... :beynah:They only love to take our money :beynah: But they never care to inform us, and tell us the truth :ineedthetruth:

:badthoughts:

#mess

That reminds me of someone that has songs and demos Britney sent to him to give to her fans but he didn’t!  Looool 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he was just trying to say that this particular edit has nothing to do with his vision. He didn't edit that messy early cut so basically it's not his video. Yes, he directed the scenes but the editing process is an extremely important part of making a video and telling a good story with it. There is not much story in the leaked version and I'm sure someone just randomly edited it with no interference from LaChapelle.

"Not my video" I think he's just saying that because it's not finished at all. The video doesn't make sense because they didn't let him finish his job/vision.  If you have a team that ruined your job and the unfinished project leaks, I would be pissed off too. 

The same thing happened with Joseph and the Perfume video. He said that the official video was far from being his vision because her team ruined the storyline.

Lmao, i guess we'll never know what really happened lol but he's probably just sayin it's not the final result it was meant to be so that's not the actual video, i don't know. Or he realized the mess it is and he doesn't want to be associated with it , or he's just pissed off lol.

17 minutes ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

This video is kinda a mess, I really don't think it's from LaChapelle, I least I hope so !

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I'm crying; his name is in big, bold white letters in the video. I mean, try to not acknowledge the leak or unfinished product all you want, but the proof is quite literally in the pudding.

I think David Lachapelle had a video/story line in his mind, and they started shooting. But Britney didnt finished shooting the video, and some editors just made this video with the scenes they've got. So this is not the 'finished David LaChapelle' video, but just a first cut video from some editors. Thats why he says he didnt directed this video, and doesnt want to be involved with this messy half finished video that has leaked.

33 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

:evilpatrick: Glory era remains apart of the Holy Trinity

Holy Trinity? Do you mean: In The Zone - Blackout - Circus? :pleaseshhh::lessons::heresthetea:

and If not Circus (cause I can already feel the hate coming :wontcry: ) then at least "Britney" era! :nyschool: Cause Glory era was definitely too short and bland to be a part of The Holy Trinity :holduplisten::mhm:

Ok that was unnecessary :selenerz: but I can see sooooooooo many fans trying to put Glory in the holy trinity :wontcry:

Spoiler

don't get me wrong - Glory era was way better then FF era or BJ era, but still not in the top3 :lowkeyno:

Archived