Touring gross fiasco

mfanbs

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Billboard and many other sources (The Grammy's for instance) always discredit her somehow in the end

Why would the Grammy's give credit to an artist who NEVER sings live and sometimes doesn't even record her own songs?
Grammy needs to hold on to the little credibility it still has

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

Why would the Grammy's give credit to an artist who NEVER sings live and sometimes doesn't even record her own songs?

So if you are using playback, then you have to be treated like **** by Grammys? :beynah:

It doesn't make any sense... does it? :jj::gelis:

18 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

So if you are using playback, then you have to be treated like **** by Grammys? :beynah:

It doesn't make any sense... does it? :jj::gelis:

They dont treat her as ****, they just didn't nominated her that much. She even won a grammy for toxic...

She ALWAYS lip-sync and there are songs she put out she didn't even sing

7 hours ago, Herumbra said:

They dont treat her as ****, they just didn't nominated her that much. She even won a grammy for toxic...

She ALWAYS lip-sync and there are songs she put out she didn't even sing

They do treat her like ****!! :lemmetellu: Britney ******* Spears having ONLY 1 grammy?? It's a cruel joke! :lessons:

:wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

(and stop coming here with those "not singing her own songs" allegations cause BJ came out in 2013, and Britney was being snubbed by Grammys since 1999! :lessons:)

That's just not fair! Grammys are not for singing live or not! Britney should have a LOT of Grammys for her ICONIC songs and albums :crying1::wontcry:

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Well the Circus tour grossed like 150m, ff was 80m, I’m guessing Onyx was around 40/50m, dwad 100m, Vegas 100m, oops 50m, Crazy 2k 50m, Asia + POM Tour 100m.

Britney has sold $680m through touring. So around $700m. She’s up there with Beyoncé and above P!nk

actually circus grossed: around 145, ff around 70m, onyx 35m, dwad around 60 m, vegas 138m, oops around 50m, crazy 2k over 20m, bomt over 15 m, asia + pom tour 90m and the m+ms tour over 250k so she's actually a bit lower at approximately 620m

3 hours ago, Herumbra said:

The grammys gives awards to those who are not great at singing like Taylor Swift and Rihanna for example

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

why do you care so much?? :ineedthetruth:

I feel like these days Britney stans are so obsessed with numbers because thats all we have left. Her personality is gone, dancing is gone, singing is gone and passion is gone. :kyliecry:

BUT her name not being there doesnt make me enjoy Blackout or ITZ less. So Its not important for me. Nothing changes with her name there or not.

Tea 

36 minutes ago, Iceney said:

actually circus grossed: around 145, ff around 70m, onyx 35m, dwad around 60 m, vegas 138m, oops around 50m, crazy 2k over 20m, bomt over 15 m, asia + pom tour 90m and the m+ms tour over 250k so she's actually a bit lower at approximately 620m

Still a very large amount. A couple more world tours/residencies and she could easily crack $1billion 

35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The thing is they never wanted Britney to succeed... someone like her was not supposed to succeed as much as she did and that is why they blackballed her in 2001 instead of supporting her like Taylor.  Britney was poor at birth and the industry secretly hates Southern white people. 

Why u think that about industrial and southern white people? :decisions:

Just now, EzekielJean said:

Why u think that about industrial and southern white people? :decisions:

Look how they constantly portray Southern white people in the media and shame them for having a Southern accent.  They call them uneducated, racist, make fun of their way of life and convince everyone else to see them that way.  Its obvious if you pay attention to it.  

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Look how they constantly portray Southern white people in the media and shame them for having a Southern accent.  They call them uneducated, racist, make fun of their way of life and convince everyone else to see them that way.  Its obvious if you pay attention to it.  

I was just curious about It because I am not from the US, and dont know very much about race problems, but I always had that feeling of people being kinda scare of her potential

34 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It is all political and its deeper than we will know.  The industry has been ALL politics since the 1950s

everything has been that way not just music, every f**ken day of our lifes revolves around politics, even if you dont follow it, your day to day lives depends on someones politics 

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

why do you care so much?? :ineedthetruth:

I feel like these days Britney stans are so obsessed with numbers because thats all we have left. Her personality is gone, dancing is gone, singing is gone and passion is gone. :kyliecry:

BUT her name not being there doesnt make me enjoy Blackout or ITZ less. So Its not important for me. Nothing changes with her name there or not.

Because she actually earned it but people discredit her yet again?

Archived