Touring gross fiasco

mfanbs

2 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

After Britney endangered her children driving around ,took ***** , was constantly wasted in nightclubs e.t.c  admitted to **** abuse at a time when bands were literally blacklisted for doing so she should have been blacklisted. 

Th media didn’t do that to her at all. They merely reported what was shown and often Britney herself called the paparazzi. If anything they were easy on her over the years. 

betty honey ok...

we respect your oppinion, but none of us really know what is going on in celebrities lifes. sure we read and watch what media and the celebrities themselfs tells us but how are you so confident with what you are saying?

Its nobody bussiness to know what the certain human is doing but their own(probably their family too)... beeing celebrities or not, we as human beeings are so quick to judge not knowing what the truth really is

So please there is no point of this back and forth thing we have going on

if you like brit rihanna beyonce whatever ok... if you dont... ok but dont be coming all up in here like you knows whaz good hun ok?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

After Britney endangered her children driving around ,took ***** , was constantly wasted in nightclubs e.t.c  admitted to **** abuse at a time when bands were literally blacklisted for doing so she should have been blacklisted. 

Th media didn’t do that to her at all. They merely reported what was shown and often Britney herself called the paparazzi. If anything they were easy on her over the years. 

Admitted to **** abuse? Where?

She was having a mental breakdown, she was divorcing her kids father and everyone reacts some way. She was so controled for so long, being a money machine and couldnt even release Mona Lisa as she wanted, for example. Even the girl who wrote Everytime with her said she saw that coming bc Britney was being a money machine since she was 16.

And media were hard with her since the beginning, they completely dragged her for the whole Justney thing when other celebrities have cheated before but werent treated like she was.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:13 PM, Iceney said:

actually circus grossed: around 145, ff around 70m, onyx 35m, dwad around 60 m, vegas 138m, oops around 50m, crazy 2k over 20m, bomt over 15 m, asia + pom tour 90m and the m+ms tour over 250k so she's actually a bit lower at approximately 620m

Actually, I think she's barely hitting 600M:

OIDIAT: $43.6M

DWAD: $56.8M

TOHT: $35.3M

TM+MT: $290K

TCSBS: $131.8M

FFT: $68.7M

POM: $138M

LIC+POMT: $54.3M

which gives a total of $528.79M and we're missing the gross of BOMT and Crazy2K Tour but I don't think she grossed $70M from those tours.

8 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Actually, I think she's barely hitting 600M:

OIDIAT: $43.6M

DWAD: $56.8M

TOHT: $35.3M

TM+MT: $290K

TCSBS: $131.8M

FFT: $68.7M

POM: $138M

LIC+POMT: $54.3M

which gives a total of $528.79M and we're missing the gross of BOMT and Crazy2K Tour but I don't think she grossed $70M from those tours.

some one please publish this numbers and get billboards attention 

Archived