Touring gross fiasco

mfanbs

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The thing is they never wanted Britney to succeed... someone like her was not supposed to succeed as much as she did and that is why they blackballed her in 2001 instead of supporting her like Taylor.  Britney was poor at birth and the industry secretly hates Southern white people. 

You can imagine how shocked they are at her success in the fragrance industry.  They had no idea she was still dominating when they were trying to destroy her career.

And it's obviously too late to stop her now because of her deep imprint globally for years (not just simply in US)...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They always used her only for headlines and to make money, they never cared about her as a person or as a woman. It was obvious on her prime, in 2011 and after circus how media always wanted portray her as something is considered bad: bad singer, stupid, cheater, wild girl, ugly, fat, bad mom, a girl who cant keep a man, a *****, a f**king crazy **** who cant function and so on. The only time they were less evil was in 2008 but bc they were still making money with their narrative that they were supporting a surviver and gp are suckers for a comeback story even when dont even like the person and laughed about in the past.

I remember when her sales declined with Britney and US made a huge deal as If she was flopping when she was still selling 5m in the US alone and more than 10m ww. Bc the only thing they couldnt say about her in the first three years was that she was flopping, so at the time ITZ was out, even with all Britney phenomenon still going on, media tried to convice people she was fading away and flopping. And people who hated her believed It was her end.

Thats why i dont blame her if she doesnt promote as much anymore bc all these people are so phony always talking **** behind her back. They never appreciatted her. She should focus more in Europe, Asia or any other big market tbh. US dont deserve her, let them lick Beyonces *** for all we care. I know American fans have nothing to do with that, but if I was her i would act as a damn diva towards American media not letting them know anything more thru myself.

Beyonce did that and worked good for her. And she didnt go thru half **** Britney did. She got some backlash bc of the Obama playback thing and then the fake belly. American media were always so ****** with Britney, seriously idk how she put up with so much crap for so long.

But in the end even if her albums dont sell anymore, her songs still chart ww, she has the most successful celebrity fragrance line (something even billboard had to acknowledge, think about that), her vegas residency was very successful leaving such a mark in the city and her tours still do well. They always tried to break her in every single way but she managed to become an icon and to have a 20 years successful career. But all these ******* will fake cry her a river when shes gone, pretending everyone always loved her only to make money off her one more time.

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

They always used her only for headlines and to make money, they never cared about her as a person or as a woman. It was obvious on her prime, in 2011 and after circus how media always wanted portray her as something is considered bad: bad singer, stupid, cheater, wild girl, ugly, fat, bad mom, a girl who cant keep a man, a *****, a f**king crazy **** who cant function and so on. The only time they were less evil was in 2008 but bc they were still making money with their narrative that they were supporting a surviver and gp are suckers for a comeback story even when dont even like the person and laughed about in the past.

I remember when her sales declined with Britney and US made a huge deal as If she was flopping when she was still selling 5m in the US alone and more than 10m ww. Bc the only thing they couldnt say about her in the first three years was that she was flopping, so at the time ITZ was out, even with all Britney phenomenon still going on, media tried to convice people she was fading away and flopping. And people who hated her believed It was her end.

Thats why i dont blame her if she doesnt promote as much anymore bc all these people are so phony always talking **** behind her back. They never appreciatted her. She should focus more in Europe, Asia or any other big market tbh. US dont deserve her, let them lick Beyonces *** for all we care. I know American fans have nothing to do with that, but if I was her i would act as a damn diva towards American media not letting them know anything more thru myself.

Beyonce did that and worked good for her. And she didnt go thru half **** Britney did. She got some backlash bc of the Obama playback thing and then the fake belly. American media were always so ****** with Britney, seriously idk how she put up with so much crap for so long.

But in the end even if her albums dont sell anymore, her songs still chart ww, she has the most successful celebrity fragrance line (something even billboard had to acknowledge, think about that), her vegas residency was very successful leaving such a mark in the city and her tours still do well. They always tried to break her in every single way but she managed to become an icon and to have a 20 years successful career. But all these ******* will fake cry her a river when shes gone, pretending everyone always loved her only to make money off her one more time.

I mean, the few American interviews she's done in recent years have been to promote her perfume and I guess the POM tour last year; and one can tell she did not enjoy it.

But yes, she shouldn't do much any interviews with American media.

20 hours ago, Lukass1896 said:

They do treat her like ****!! :lemmetellu: Britney ******* Spears having ONLY 1 grammy?? It's a cruel joke! :lessons:

:wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

(and stop coming here with those "not singing her own songs" allegations cause BJ came out in 2013, and Britney was being snubbed by Grammys since 1999! :lessons:)

That's just not fair! Grammys are not for singing live or not! Britney should have a LOT of Grammys for her ICONIC songs and albums :crying1::wontcry:

Stop being a crybaby. You care about this stuff a million times more than britney would ever care

13 hours ago, Bundy said:

preach-crunch-com-emec-31691651.png

18 hours ago, Bundy said:

Beyonce keeps to herself same with Rihanna. Don’t act a fool hitting cars with umbrellas, taking *****, drinking ,mishandling hour children and kissing Madonna for attention and the media won’t bother you as they have nothing to write about. 

1 hour ago, Betty1994 said:

Beyonce keeps to herself same with Rihanna. Don’t act a fool hitting cars with umbrellas, taking *****, drinking ,mishandling hour children and kissing Madonna for attention and the media won’t bother you as they have nothing to write about. 

The media were against her way before that. In 2001 and 2002 they were already pretty hard on her and she was still an underage girl. JT mentioned being upset about the harsh things media used to say about her, so imagine the things he had to read. She always got crap no matter what she did. If she tried to sing live, they would drag her. If she didnt, they would drag her as well even if she danced her *** off like she did on  VMAs 2000. She couldnt win with them.

Kissing Madonna for attention? Its not like Beyonce and Rihanna never did things for attention as well lol

20 hours ago, Bundy said:

The media were against her way before that. In 2001 and 2002 they were already pretty hard on her and she was still an underage girl. JT mentioned being upset about the harsh things media used to say about her, so imagine the things he had to read. She always got crap no matter what she did. If she tried to sing live, they would drag her. If she didnt, they would drag her as well even if she danced her *** off like she did on  VMAs 2000. She couldnt win with them.

Kissing Madonna for attention? Its not like Beyonce and Rihanna never did things for attention as well lol

BEyonce And Rihanna do things to bring  attention for their CRAFT. Which is their jobs.

Britney did things  for attention which had nothing to do with her craft . Posing for Rolling Stones in a lolita image e.t.c She struggled singing live and once again was rightfully dragged as was Rihanna’s vocals. 

1 hour ago, Betty1994 said:

BEyonce And Rihanna do things to bring  attention for their CRAFT. Which is their jobs.

Britney did things  for attention which had nothing to do with her craft . Posing for Rolling Stones in a lolita image e.t.c She struggled singing live and once again was rightfully dragged as was Rihanna’s vocals. 

Well posing as a lolita for Rolling Stone had smt to do with her craft since It was on par with BOMT's looks 

Rihanna talked about how much she loved rough ***, what does this have to do with her craft? If It was Britney, people would say she wanted attention.

Rihanna never had half the **** Britney had for not singing live like Mariah and thats why she has a lot of grammys and Britney only has one. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Well posing as a lolita for Rolling Stone had smt to do with her craft since It was on par with BOMT's looks 

Rihanna talked about how much she loved rough ***, what does this have to do with her craft? If It was Britney, people would say she wanted attention.

Rihanna never had half the **** Britney had for not singing live like Mariah and thats why she has a lot of grammys and Britney only has one. 

Rihanna DOES SING LIVE , and posing lolita for rolling stone had zero to do with anything. Same with the Madonna kiss. Britney partying with lilo and Paris Hilton e.t.c

Rihanna talking about rough *** with songs like s and m make total sense. Rihanna also knows when to stop and pull away, she would get dragged do clapbacks but quit WHILST AHEAD. She also cemented herself in other areas of fashion, beauty , style , music and film so always could be in something whilst not oversaturating the market.

10 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Rihanna DOES SING LIVE , and posing lolita for rolling stone had zero to do with anything. Same with the Madonna kiss. Britney partying with lilo and Paris Hilton e.t.c

Rihanna talking about rough *** with songs like s and m make total sense. Rihanna also knows when to stop and pull away, she would get dragged do clapbacks but quit WHILST AHEAD. She also cemented herself in other areas of fashion, beauty , style , music and film so always could be in something whilst not oversaturating the market.

Britney also sang live on the first years of her career and she was dragged and didnt win grammys

The same way u can say Rihanna talked about liking rough *** bc she had songs about it that she didnt even write, i can say the Rolling Stone cover had smt to do with BOMT video that is Britney's work

Rihanna talked about smoking *********, was spotted smoking so what? Why can Rihanna party in her personal life but not Britney? Britney was partying in her personal life. If she made bad choices, It was her personal life, she could do whatever she wanted to even if we dont agree with. 

Rihanna overexposed her life before, even when she got back together with Chris Brown. Britney isnt the only one who gained attention and criticism about her personal life. Everyone makes mistakes. The difference is Britney was more dragged. Kissing Madonna was on her professional life, wasnt u talking about that Rihanna and Beyonce only do things that bring attention to their craft? The kiss did, so?

So what Rihanna did 2 movies? So was Britney. Britney also launched a lingerie line, and has a billion perfume empire. If Rihanna chose make up and clothes over perfumes, good for her. To each their own. And If Britney didnt take any project further is bc she didnt want, smt she is allowed to. But in the past she had clothes with Candys, was the face of some brands, including Kenzo. Rihanna isnt the only one having success on other areas.

16 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

how did this turned out to be a war between rihanna beyonce and britney fans?!

i just f**king wanted billborad to fix their data and gives us the info for her tour gross box score

Bc apparently i cant say media was hard on Britney

some here think she deserved everything media dragged her for and is the only popstar in the world that did things to bring attention to her personal life lol 

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bc apparently i cant say media was hard on Britney

some here think she deserved everything media dragged her for and is the only popstar in the world that did things to bring attention to her personal life lol 

why stoop on their lvl let them think whatever they want we all know how are things done and what is right or wrong 

Britney is a legend for her past stuff but certain things. 

She isn’t currently relevant so she isn’t being mentioned because simple as the journalist maybe didn’t even think of her. 

Idk what you guys expect...over time ppl forget about you and only small things hold up. 

Toxic, Slave performance, BOMT in a decade probably will be the only things remembered if Britney doesn’t make any impact soon. It’s what it is... 

2 hours ago, mfanbs said:

why stoop on their lvl let them think whatever they want we all know how are things done and what is right or wrong 

Ure probably right but If they can always be so negative about Britney, I can defend her when I feel like as well

Ofc it probably doesnt go anywhere but they will also have to read how who they worship, arent perfect either and that people have different visions not only about Britney, but about others as well.

20 hours ago, Bundy said:

Britney also sang live on the first years of her career and she was dragged and didnt win grammys

The same way u can say Rihanna talked about liking rough *** bc she had songs about it that she didnt even write, i can say the Rolling Stone cover had smt to do with BOMT video that is Britney's work

Rihanna talked about smoking *********, was spotted smoking so what? Why can Rihanna party in her personal life but not Britney? Britney was partying in her personal life. If she made bad choices, It was her personal life, she could do whatever she wanted to even if we dont agree with. 

Rihanna overexposed her life before, even when she got back together with Chris Brown. Britney isnt the only one who gained attention and criticism about her personal life. Everyone makes mistakes. The difference is Britney was more dragged. Kissing Madonna was on her professional life, wasnt u talking about that Rihanna and Beyonce only do things that bring attention to their craft? The kiss did, so?

So what Rihanna did 2 movies? So was Britney. Britney also launched a lingerie line, and has a billion perfume empire. If Rihanna chose make up and clothes over perfumes, good for her. To each their own. And If Britney didnt take any project further is bc she didnt want, smt she is allowed to. But in the past she had clothes with Candys, was the face of some brands, including Kenzo. Rihanna isnt the only one having success on other areas.

The kiss had nothing to do with music nobody can really remember the song that played, lilo and Paris Hilton had nothing to do with Britney career. 

As as I said before the difference between Rihanna and Britney is Rihanna knows when to walk away. She knows when. To stop Britney didn’t , chased fame and got burnt. 

11 hours ago, mfanbs said:

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ure probably right but If they can always be so negative about Britney, I can defend her when I feel like as well

Ofc it probably doesnt go anywhere but they will also have to read how who they worship, arent perfect either and that people have different visions not only about Britney, but about others as well.

After Britney endangered her children driving around ,took ***** , was constantly wasted in nightclubs e.t.c  admitted to **** abuse at a time when bands were literally blacklisted for doing so she should have been blacklisted. 

Th media didn’t do that to her at all. They merely reported what was shown and often Britney herself called the paparazzi. If anything they were easy on her over the years. 

20 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

The kiss had nothing to do with music nobody can really remember the song that played, lilo and Paris Hilton had nothing to do with Britney career. 

As as I said before the difference between Rihanna and Britney is Rihanna knows when to walk away. She knows when. To stop Britney didn’t , chased fame and got burnt. 

Britney went out with both in her personal life, so what? She could do whatever she liked the same way Rihanna could go back to Chris Brown idk how many times even If he physically abused her. My point is everyone does mistakes and Britney going out with "bad influences" (If u wanna call them that) didnt have anything to do with Britney's career. She wasnt promoting anything, she was going out in her personal life since she was single. Rihanna also did the Chris Brown thing in her personal life, but both situations brought attention to both bc they were famous.

U can not like the kiss If u have a problem with it, but Britney was performing and Madonna probably wanted attention to her America life album that wasnt chartting well. But It was iconic and was in her career, same goes with the striptease and the snake. So u can complain about her career choices but the kiss was in her career. She didnt date Madonna in real life pretending she was bi or smt, she kissed Madonna on a stage. Like Rihanna grabs her pu$$y during her performances and have nothing to do with her personal life. If someone doesnt like, fine, but she is bringing attention to the performer even If  someone feels its bad taste.

Archived