Touring gross fiasco

mfanbs

I'M ACTUALLY MAD RIGHT NOW
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8500242/lady-gaga-touring-earnings-pass-half-billion-mark

Why isn't Britney included in this? They say only 5 female artists have done this  Madonna Celine dion taylor swift  beyonce Lady gaga:rihit:
Why the tour gross isn't reported for selected dates in Femme Fatale tour, nor the Asia tour and the piece of me tour (looking at the English pages from wikipedia- the pages in different languages state something different but don't know if we can trust this https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney:_Piece_of_Me#Britney:_Live_in_Concert)

Also there is no info for the tours before the onyx hotel tour!!!
Can some please fix this and get Billborad boxscore **** team's attention!:schoolingtime:

im tired of people denying britney of her success  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

I'M ACTUALLY MAD RIGHT NOW
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8500242/lady-gaga-touring-earnings-pass-half-billion-mark

Why isn't Britney included in this? They say only 5 female artists have done this  Madonna Celine dion taylor swift  beyonce Lady gaga:rihit:
Why the tour gross isn't reported for selected dates in Femme Fatale tour, nor the Asia tour and the piece of me tour (looking at the English pages from wikipedia- the pages in different languages state something different but don't know if we can trust this https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney:_Piece_of_Me#Britney:_Live_in_Concert)

Also there is no info for the tours before the onyx hotel tour!!!
Can some please fix this and get Billborad boxscore **** team's attention!:schoolingtime:

im tired of people denying britney of her success  

Billboard and many other sources (The Grammy's for instance) always discredit her somehow in the end

[pretends_to_be_shocked.gif]

18 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Billboard and many other sources (The Grammy's for instance) always discredit her somehow in the end

[pretends_to_be_shocked.gif]

exactly! i mean she is not as famous as in the 2000s but why is everybody trying to discredit her! especially in the US! how come she only has 1 num one single in her prime? why didn't oops and toxic go to num 1? and why scream and shout didn't go to num 1 after all those millions and millions of sales  

7 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

exactly! i mean she is not as famous as in the 2000s but why is everybody trying to discredit her! especially in the US! how come she only has 1 num one single in her prime? why didn't oops and toxic go to num 1? and why scream and shout didn't go to num 1 after all those millions and millions of sales  

They always did, even during her prime. It's criminal to be blonde, hot, ****, make pop music and sell so much, people don't accept it, they are unable to deal with her power so they try to cut her off

why do you care so much?? :ineedthetruth:

I feel like these days Britney stans are so obsessed with numbers because thats all we have left. Her personality is gone, dancing is gone, singing is gone and passion is gone. :kyliecry:

BUT her name not being there doesnt make me enjoy Blackout or ITZ less. So Its not important for me. Nothing changes with her name there or not.

25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I feel like these days Britney stans are so obsessed with numbers because thats all we have left. Her personality is gone, dancing is gone, singing is gone and passion is gone. :kyliecry:

BUT her name not being there doesnt make me enjoy Blackout or ITZ less. So Its not important for me. Nothing changes with her name there or not.

as a fan we all know this, but it would be nice to hear the acclaim from someone else, you know?

Well the Circus tour grossed like 150m, ff was 80m, I’m guessing Onyx was around 40/50m, dwad 100m, Vegas 100m, oops 50m, Crazy 2k 50m, Asia + POM Tour 100m.

Britney has sold $680m through touring. So around $700m. She’s up there with Beyoncé and above P!nk

50 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

They always did, even during her prime. It's criminal to be blonde, hot, ****, make pop music and sell so much, people don't accept it, they are unable to deal with her power so they try to cut her off

i still remember the oops vma performance everyone was so shocked and disrespectful towards her, calling her all kinds of names, then slave 4 u my god it was such a shame to watch it. And to think that in just 10 or less years everything will shift... compared to the standard these days you can say it was all so tamed. 
But i guess that is how things go, even before brit everyone was shaming madonna, but somehow everyone is trying to rid brit of her success, 
Just imagine being 20 and on top of the forbes most powerful people on the planet 

54 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She still sings happy birthday live. Let’s celebrate that...

:qtbrit:

8 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Did she gross the same with POM Tour in one year as she did with vegas in 4?:airpls: SLAY Lingerie of Me tour

Yeah she did well! The Asian tour earned 40 something million. I think it was $47m. Not to mention all of the US and European dates which no doubt earned close to $50m too 

10 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

No but she grossed 54 million $ with 30 dates only. And she had similar numbers with her asian tour so combined she made like 100 million $ with a quarter of the number of dates that the residency had, which grossed a bit more than that :orangu:

but why someone official @billboardboxscore hasn't reported all that? we all got this info from several websites from the countries she's been and we as fans know this, like i said it would be nice if someone else acknowledged the success she's had over the years

10 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

i still remember the oops vma performance everyone was so shocked and disrespectful towards her, calling her all kinds of names, then slave 4 u my god it was such a shame to watch it. And to think that in just 10 or less years everything will shift... compared to the standard these days you can say it was all so tamed. 
But i guess that is how things go, even before brit everyone was shaming madonna, but somehow everyone is trying to rid brit of her success, 
Just imagine being 20 and on top of the forbes most powerful people on the planet 

As Madonna says “it doesn’t matter if they say good or bad things about me the most important thing is that they talk about me” 

this is how it works. 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

damn 

spot on 

:orangu:

Archived