ClaudiaDC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

You realize that’s her father right 

and that the thing he went through could’ve easily killed him 

meaning he’s probably still not well at all

and when that all was happening she couldn’t spend any time with him with the whole pom tour and dom announcement happening 

so now she does

better now then never

If Jamie is so ill why is he in charge of Britney's finances and career? Surely that stress isn't helping his health? 

It's bizarre is what it is. 

Lynne or Bryan or someone else could take charge if Jamie is not well enough to do so. 

Or even better - let Britney run her own damn affairs. She's almost 40 and lives a boring life involving shopping trips to Walmart and recyling anything she possibly can. She's hardly a big spender these days. 

52 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

You realise Britney isn't actually PERFORMING the surgery on him, right? 

A day off to visit him would've been enough. 

Had ticket sales not been awful. :hideous:

Sure ticket sales could have something to do with it. 

But the fact is she could’ve performed a perfect surgery herself and y’all would be like «***** didn’t do it two weeks before Domination»

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh no I thought according to the messy bottoms of exhell he recovered months ago and Britney is just using his illness to cancel domination 

:demi:

You know she hasn´t been seen around or with her father since the hiatus? It is unclear she even visited him since then.

Um, am I the only one who finds the timing of this news odd, considering the story that dropped yesterday about Wallet asking to be removed as conservator? 

I feel like it’s just odd they would report on this. And to mention the fact that ‘recovery will take longer than last time’ just strikes me as odd. Maybe I’m just being paranoid after the article yesterday, but I just find 2019 to be an incredibly strange year as a Britney fan:omg:

4 hours ago, Italian Fan said:

probably last year he had something as an acute diverticulitis and they did a colonstomy and now that he is in a better shape  they want to try to restore the intestinal continuity and close the stomy,

:bedtime:

guys im not an expert in legal issues but...

Is this not weird that the other conservator resigns just at this moment when Jamie is still in danger?

Shouldn´t her had a second co-conservator just in case something happened to Jamie during surgery? .. this is weird.. hmm something is weird here :decisions:

Wishing the best for Papa Spears! :plzney:

8 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

You realise Britney isn't actually PERFORMING the surgery on him, right? 

A day off to visit him would've been enough. 

Had ticket sales not been awful. :hideous:

I guess you have Daddy issues... that's such a horrible thing to say.

Her and her father have always been super close, and was with her the whole way through her dark time even though she pushed him away.  

He literally almost died, and he's still not better.  When you're that close to someone, you don't put your work ahead of your loved ones.

Archived