Britney Reportedly Returning To The Spotlight Soon

23 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ugh i hope

who knows

she probs just sent an email since everyones been doing them and said something like "im ready to get back to work, and youre gonna have to wait and see about my new album, my dads recovery has been very cool and faded" :orangu:

But instead of "new album" she will say my "new project" which will end up being another random perfume like Maui Fantasy or something like that :demi:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. So a rush release is possible. Last time a rush release happened , BJ happened . 

Last time a rush release happened with DANJA involved ....Blackout happened. 

I went to get a valentine's gift and every shop that sold perfumes had Britney posters ALL OVER the shop. It tells you alot about where their main focus is. 

I just hope we get the lead single in 2019. If rumors about her coming back are starting to appear, just two months into the year, that actually makes me hopeful, but I know we should always expect the worst / the least / the scrapped.

She can't break this 20 years old tradition of releasing a lead single every year that there is a new Pokémon generation in America. :kyliecry:

13 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This only confirms to me that they cancelled/postponed or whatever Domination, for poor sale reasons.

Danja and Tranter have been hanging out, "confirming" to be working on her album while Britney was on a hiatus? What hiatus? She's been working on music all the time.

It's just all too much coincedence to me...

I think Britney has been writing/working on the songs and production during the past 2 years but has taken more to it in the past 6 months. 

However, I think she has almost finished it in the past 4 weeks or so, I’m starting to think she used these 4 weeks to do photo shoots and lay down all of the vocals for the album and now it’s in the post-production and verification phase. I’m calling an April single release 

22 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Omg  imagine if they had never scrapped it, we'd have a new show tomorrow and something to talk about for the next days :yasqueen: 

I'm so thirsty for something new

You saw the choreography in those rehearsals, right? Thank the Lord it was canceled and that is not what we are looking forward to… 

14 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

She’ll announce an announcement of the extension of her hiatus for two more yearssssssssss :pumped:

She’ll walk out to stage to Work *****, wave to a few people. And subtitle at the bottom of the screen with say  “Britney announces her extension of her hiatus for two more years” and she’ll walk off stage while Work ***** fades out into a commercial break of Rainbow Fantasy. 

Archived