Britney Reportedly Returning To The Spotlight Soon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

ET has a new story on the status of Jamie and Britney’s hiatus. In it, it states that Jamie is improving and Britney is eager to be back in the spotlight and back on stage, as soon as Jamie is 100% healthy. The story will be on TV tomorrow as well...looks like Team B is starting to frame her return!!! Hopefully with the return of the show, the release will be less messy and they will tie in new music to promote :) 

Good for herself 

She's continuously working on music, and now with the hiatus she has way more time than before to prepare a project, so I think that as soon as she wants to she'll be ready to put out an album. We don't know when that'll be, but the fact that her team is in contact with the press gives me hope, they're so lazy that they wouldn't bother to build up any sort of hype if they weren't going to do something in the near future :bedtime:

While this certainly doesn't suggest a comeback will be soon, it is an encouraging update! I still think a Q4 album release and residency is possible. If we have a positive update after just 1 month, then it's possible that we'll have a comeback announcement in the next 3 to 6 months along with new album news. New single in September, album in November, residency in December/early 2020. It'll be here before we know it!

She can comeback anytime now because the gP thinks shes been away since 2016 or even forever. Only fans know that shes been doing small tours in 2017-2018. Aside from that theres no big headlines from her for the longest time. So maybe if they are planning to make this new era big, they need to send her out there and play the game just like a normal popstar should otherwise it will come to waste. Give us a good full era with Hype/Promo/Singles/Videos/Interviews/Performances/Award Shows/Photoshoots/Tour.

I know this is too much to ask but we been hungry for almost a decade for a good full era.

:disappointed:

15 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

While this certainly doesn't suggest a comeback will be soon, it is an encouraging update! I still think a Q4 album release and residency is possible. If we have a positive update after just 1 month, then it's possible that we'll have a comeback announcement in the next 3 to 6 months along with new album news. New single in September, album in November, residency in December/early 2020. It'll be here before we know it!

I also think the new era is coming this late year. She has a lot of time to record a new album while still caring for her dad. If she and her team commits to it (let's hope), she can easily have and album with the first (and second but I'm reaching here lol) single and video under the oven just to start with everything correctly (and all the scraps done already). 

Common guys it is so obvious..it was all planned  she just needed time to prepare things aka album or even more details of her show..the tickets didnt sell well etc..even the fact that she is so quiet on her social media basically on her instagram it was part of the plan..i can imagine larry saying to her 'no post on instagram we need the hype Britney' im sure her next post will be about her return AND news about her new album..mark my words!

25 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Common guys it is so obvious..it was all planned  she just needed time to prepare things aka album or even more details of her show..the tickets didnt sell well etc..even the fact that she is so quiet on her social media basically on her instagram it was part of the plan..i can imagine larry saying to her 'no post on instagram we need the hype Britney' im sure her next post will be about her return AND news about her new album..mark my words!

I share your opinion

Archived