Britney Reportedly Returning To The Spotlight Soon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Common guys it is so obvious..it was all planned  she just needed time to prepare things aka album or even more details of her show..the tickets didnt sell well etc..even the fact that she is so quiet on her social media basically on her instagram it was part of the plan..i can imagine larry saying to her 'no post on instagram we need the hype Britney' im sure her next post will be about her return AND news about her new album..mark my words!

56 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

It doesnt suggest she will return soon tho. I hope she keeps the gays thirsty. I certainly can wait, because i don't want another piece of meat tour. Take your time and find some motivation Brit

17 minutes ago, Goku said:

BULLSHIT, LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Her father was already recovering since, like, November!!!

- In November and December, she shared memes and stupid videos on Instagram, acting as nothing happened already!!!!!

- No way she decided alone to delete the residency, her conservator decides for her!

YOU DON'T CANCEL A MILLIONARY RESIDENCY FOR ONLY 4 WEEKS OF HIATUS!

They definitely used this excuse to cancel the messy show, tickets where struggling, bad press, fanbase not excited. Everything makes sense.

I'm not against the hiatus, but at least tell us the truth! I'm sick of bullshit!

Fans paid big money for the tickets and booked hotels! You can't treat us like that!

In terms of fans paying for tickets, didn't they get a refund and all that? (They should also have gotten a refund for the hotel they booked.)

I think the hiatus is great and she shouldn't return to any spotlight at all for at least the whole first half of the year.  An 'air of mystery' is very good for Britney/her brand.

Omg her carrer is such a mess nowadays :o Everything they've been announcing the last months is super-confusing.

I don't get why they're such in a hurry to put her back in the spotlight, when silence is more effective for her now. The GP, and her fans need to miss her a little. :idgi:

She should just stay quiet until at least summer, work on her music, spend time with her family, and then be back with a good new album, a Tour, and then go back in Vegas in 2020-21 (is she really wants too, but it's really not necessary at this stage of her carrer imo).

Anyway let's wait and see and hope for a good surprise :sassybrit:

Convenient or not, the cancellation of "Domination" was necessary. Announcing a new residence just one month after POM was a very unwise move. :mj:

"Domination" offered absolutely NOTHING new or interesting, that haven't been seen in POM that can catch the attention of the viewer. I hope that if she plans to return, do so from mid-year or in 2020, along new music (#B10) and create a bit of interest in this regard. :janet:

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

Convenient or not, the cancellation of "Domination" was necessary. Announcing a new residence just one month after POM was a very unwise move. :mj:

"Domination" offered absolutely NOTHING new or interesting, that haven't been seen in POM that can catch the attention of the viewer. I hope that if she plans to return, do so from mid-year or in 2020, along new music (#B10) and create a bit of interest in this regard. :janet:

You all are talking about how awful "Domination" was as if you know something, even though we never had the chance to see the whole thing. 

#mess

why is everyone acting like britney is about to release something? :squintney:

she is still on a break and britney and her team's version of 'soon' are polar opposite of regular people's idea of the word soon.

She'll probably continue to do nothing towards her career for the next few months.

5 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Common guys it is so obvious..it was all planned  she just needed time to prepare things aka album or even more details of her show..the tickets didnt sell well etc..even the fact that she is so quiet on her social media basically on her instagram it was part of the plan..i can imagine larry saying to her 'no post on instagram we need the hype Britney' im sure her next post will be about her return AND news about her new album..mark my words!

I think she's coming before the bbmas 

3 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

She probably needed some time for her new Face fillers to settle before she can show another new face.

Hope it's true!:jj:

And the only thing coming out soon is Rainbow Fantasy.

As far as her working on B10...Tranter and Danja are crafting songs...don't mistake that for HER working on it.

Praying they make some great music for her! We need it!

Archived