Britney Reportedly Returning To The Spotlight Soon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Hmmm. So a rush release is possible. Last time a rush release happened , BJ happened . 

Last time a rush release happened with DANJA involved ....Blackout happened. 

I went to get a valentine's gift and every shop that sold perfumes had Britney posters ALL OVER the shop. It tells you alot about where their main focus is. 

Nothing to do with Britney. Blame Elizabeth Arden 

26 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Everyone keeps saying “make people miss her” and the fact is most of the GP haven’t missed her and hasn’t heard anything from her in YEARS. Obviously it’s different for fans but I genuinely feel her time is up. She will have us fans but she won’t make a dent in the charts anymore, she’s not young and she isn’t relatable now a days. She’s a very private person and has the craziest anxiety I’ve ever seen in a celebrity. As a fan I am more than happy with music if she releases it but without a person driving that Britney train id rather her just retire and be a mom. This business has eaten her up enough.

Plus her image simply isn't there (other than the domination announcement and the 2016 VMA red carpet).  Her career was built on image and if she and her team aren't going to put in the effort to look like those two events then she should really be over and just enjoy life out of public life.

Don't really care about how she looks on instagram (and she looks good many times) but if you make public red carpet appearances looking like how she's looked the last few years you're begging for ridicule and overall disinterest.  I mean why the hell did she show up to that Clive Davis thing after her niece's accident.  That terrible red carpet is arguably the most disseminated red carpet of hers since Vegas!!

I still think she can be passionate about her music but her/her team's carelessness with her image has obviously caused disinterest in her.  Maybe that's what she wants but then why does she still want to perform?

18 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Nothing to do with Britney. Blame Elizabeth Arden 

Nothing wrong with what she does with fragrance.  But if she's actually interested in her music career she should put in effort recording/performing/and image.  If not, don't con fans. 

She took a positive step saying she's on a hiatus.  That's way better than presenting something with terrible effort.  Just stay out of the public eye.

I’m happy Domination was cancelled tbh

Britney didn’t seem happy at all. 

I think they are focusing on music because I think with the low ticket sales they realize they literally can not ignore the fans anymore because that is all she has. 

I hope we get music this year but I wouldn’t hold my breathe that it will be soon and if it is...it will be rushed. Doesn’t mean it will be bad though. I’m ready for new music. 

I just hope Britney is ready for new music 

7 hours ago, Derrick said:

Everyone keeps saying “make people miss her” and the fact is most of the GP haven’t missed her and hasn’t heard anything from her in YEARS. Obviously it’s different for fans but I genuinely feel her time is up. She will have us fans but she won’t make a dent in the charts anymore, she’s not young and she isn’t relatable now a days. She’s a very private person and has the craziest anxiety I’ve ever seen in a celebrity. As a fan I am more than happy with music if she releases it but without a person driving that Britney train id rather her just retire and be a mom. This business has eaten her up enough.

You don't know what your talking about

Folks still check for Britney

Britney ready to get back out there

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You don't know what your talking about

Folks still check for Britney

Britney ready to get back out there

Yes I do. The only folks logging onto the internet and checking for Britney is her fans. The general public has lost interest in her. When she pops up on the tv people comment “what has she been up to? I thought she went crazy.” 

I know you’re a Stan and a huge fan but I’m over your delusion. History ALWAYS repeats itself in this business. Out with the old and in with the new. Britney is a legend and will always have touring but she will only have that going forward. Britney will only have a career built off her past. That’s not even a bad thing, at least she has a career still for literally doing the bare minimum the past 7-8 years.

4 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Yes I do. The only folks logging onto the internet and checking for Britney is her fans. The general public has lost interest in her. When she pops up on the tv people comment “what has she been up to? I thought she went crazy.” 

I know you’re a Stan and a huge fan but I’m over your delusion. History ALWAYS repeats itself in this business. Out with the old and in with the new. Britney is a legend and will always have touring but she will only have that going forward. Britney will only have a career built off her past. That’s not even a bad thing, at least she has a career still for literally doing the bare minimum the past 7-8 years.

It's not up to you

The public is unpredictable

Britney is coming back to work

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

Derrick, can't agree more with what u said. It's weird how hard it is for some to understand Britney's status nowadays. She truly only have her hardcore fans left and the nostalgia factor. U can blame her label, her manager, her image... but that's just a bunch of excuses. Everything about her career is covered in dust and looks boring and hard to relate to these days. 

5 hours ago, Just Because said:

Has anyone here wondered if she has broken up with Sam??????? I would be happy if she did. :) (I don’t trust him) Perhaps she had another break down over her father and  her breakup.... It could also be that she just needed a break from being Britney Spears.

Regardless, I sincerely hope that she is okay. 

Y'all wonder that every time they're not pictured together on Instagram. It's much safer to assume haven't broken up. Because that's never been the case when they disappear from the 'gram.

10 hours ago, Derrick said:

8 hours ago, Lantis said:

Derrick, can't agree more with what u said. It's weird how hard it is for some to understand Britney's status nowadays. She truly only have her hardcore fans left and the nostalgia factor. U can blame her label, her manager, her image... but that's just a bunch of excuses. Everything about her career is covered in dust and looks boring and hard to relate to these days. 

I mean, is there any real reason people should be checking for Britney?  She was known for being a great dancer/performer and has been a laughable performer for years. 

People have called her out since 2008/2009 but because of the early comeback hype and her image the she got mostly goodwill until 2013.  And her team ludicrously disrespected her fans by releasing Britney Jean.  I think even rational fans should be glad the media/public turned on her after 2013.  She did release Glory but that Britney Jean nonsense just to rush to Vegas is disgusting.  So to a certain extent, I'm glad social media ridicules some of her performances.  She's lucky to have had the career she's had since 2009 in the first place despite being a mostly terrible performer.  (I do think her performances of Breathe on Me/Touch of My Hand since the Circus Tour have actually been great but the problem is that style can't make up the entirety of the show) 

Yes the media treated her horribly did try to obliterate her self-esteem, but  it's also true that many people are horribly mistreated everyday and don't have anywhere the resources she has. 

I think this hiatus has been one of the best things of her career.  She should enjoy life away from the public eye and stop fooling fans.

I mean if she gets those perfume royalties she shouldn't have to be worrying much about performing.  If she's going to return, she should do a Billboard/AMA type show medley with full of (not-stiff ) great choreography/live singing as a selling point for a residency otherwise just enjoy life outside the public eye for good and/or release music for fans.

Archived