Britney Reportedly Returning To The Spotlight Soon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Luminous said:

Convenient or not, the cancellation of "Domination" was necessary. Announcing a new residence just one month after POM was a very unwise move. :mj:

"Domination" offered absolutely NOTHING new or interesting, that haven't been seen in POM that can catch the attention of the viewer. I hope that if she plans to return, do so from mid-year or in 2020, along new music (#B10) and create a bit of interest in this regard. :janet:

Why are you speaking like you the Domination show

I read that she'll be back during this summer

Domination could be back between May 8 to May 26 (with BBMA 2019 promo)

Or This summer Between July 24 to August 31

New album for September/October 2019 with vmas, i heartradio and tv promo

New music added to Domination in December Leg

7 hours ago, Catalin said:

You all are talking about how awful "Domination" was as if you know something, even though we never had the chance to see the whole thing. 

#mess

I've never said it was going to be bad or awful. I'm speaking as a whole, i mean.. there was no buzz about the show, there was nothing to look up to, no promo, no new music, no interest in the project, no interviews, no nothing besides a "new" picture and some comments about the show here and there, and the "announcement" was mediocre tbh.

The rehearsals looked nice, I loved the idea of something more urban, but the songs she showed and the choreography were exactly the same as POM. You can't catch the attention just with some new remixes (which I loved btw) and nothing else, after doing POM over 5 years.

That's why I was kinda fine with the cancelation. Now they can think about everything with the time they want, slowly and maybe with new music in their hands, which is (to me) the core of this new residency. Also, Vegas is now full of new artists, so they need to level up, you know.. there's too much competition.

I'm always positive about everything she does, but c'mon, let's be realistic for a moment, this "Domination" thing was a bad move since day one.

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ugh i hope

who knows

she probs just sent an email since everyones been doing them and said something like "im ready to get back to work, and youre gonna have to wait and see about my new album, my dads recovery has been very cool and faded" :orangu:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THIS IS TOTALLY HER 

Archived