Britney Reportedly Returning To The Spotlight Soon

16 hours ago, zxcvb said:

If she's going to return, she should do a Billboard/AMA type show medley with full of (not-stiff ) great choreography/live singing as a selling point for a residency otherwise just enjoy life outside the public eye for good and/or release music for fans.

And what’s sad is we will never get that.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derrick said:

And what’s sad is we will never get that.

I mean, we do have to be honest.  The music climate is vastly different in many, many ways compared to when Britney was on top.

Her performing is obviously outdated today and that is even more underlined by the fact that she is not even close to the dancer she was nor does she have the same charisma (or stage presence, for the most part).

I mean, it feels that Britney has accomplished everything she's wanted so all that's really left is to release music for her fans. (or perform better.)

Eh, you guys are aware she just completed one of the most successful residencies in Vegas history, plus had a successful tour over Europe (second most after Taylor).

The public does still have interest in her - if she puts the right single out and either some promo or a decent music video she could easily be at the top of the charts again.

It's only her personal life that the public has lots interest in (which she is probably happy about).

Archived