myah's thing doesn't make any sense

britneymegamix

I mean, listen this masterpiece: 

He's been able to do something like this perfectly! He changed the melody of her vocals and the final result is pretty awesome. This is not an official remix (I think), so it's  admirable even more. :schoolingtime:

Why didn't Britney sing for Britney Jean? She just need to breathe and the producers can change her vocals into something special. That's why I don't wanna believe Myah's thing because it would mean that her laziness level is something incredible. :heresthetea:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can’t seem to be able to do many things at once. Her mental state doesn’t allow? I guess it’s hard to say because we don’t know how she is. She could also be that lazy because music isn’t that important to her anymore.

Either way it shouldn’t have happened. Either they should have just released a promo track and held the album until she could record. Honestly if she refuses the label should have went after them for breaking her contract...it’s almost fraud. 

39 minutes ago, Lemon Drop said:

BJ was originally supposed to have a more urban sound (hence the "Blackout 2.0" thing), but then will.i.can't came in and scrapped everything. She didn't like what the album came to be and gave up on it. It should be easy to understand  :whitneyshade:

39 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She can’t seem to be able to do many things at once. Her mental state doesn’t allow? I guess it’s hard to say because we don’t know how she is. She could also be that lazy because music isn’t that important to her anymore.

Either way it shouldn’t have happened. Either they should have just released a promo track and held the album until she could record. Honestly if she refuses the label should have went after them for breaking her contract...it’s almost fraud. 

I feel like these two explanations might both be accurate at the same time.

Maybe she experiences heightened anxiety when she has too much on her plate? So she couldn't fight for what she wanted on BJ at the same time as preparing for Vegas? It would make sense, considering how will.i.am described her recording process. She probably put in as little effort as necessary on the album so she wouldn't make a fool out of herself on stage on opening night. Learning the choreo became more important to her than fighting her label over the direction of the album.

Who knows, maybe they tried to get her to record some of the songs but she refused and they ended up doing a lot of the songs without her knowledge? Maybe she thought the album was going one direction and when the final product was presented to her, it was too late. It's all weird. She didn't have much control at the time and they probably had a lot of things hanging over her head to promote something she was not 100% on board for. 

1 hour ago, Lemon Drop said:

BJ was originally supposed to have a more urban sound (hence the "Blackout 2.0" thing), but then will.i.can't came in and scrapped everything. She didn't like what the album came to be and gave up on it. It should be easy to understand  :whitneyshade:

THIS covers it 110%

With Danja back on the scene for B10, will ours and her wish for Blackout 2.0 finally come true? ;)

To the people mentioning Blackout 2.0: didn’t will mention that when he sat down with Britney they talked for a long time and the direction of BJ came to be what it was today? I myself like to think that Britney wanted to do a Blackout 2.0, but ended up with BJ instead. I don’t think will necessarily argued that against her. Pop music was in such a strange state in late 2013 and no one could really seem to hit it right. EDM was finally dying out and the direction of music was changing. Idk. I just don’t get the vibes that Britney wasn’t passionate about the album, I just think she didn’t prioritize the recording process well enough. 

She put her performance first and music second. It’d be a lot better if she just released EPs at the time when they were finished but sadly that’s not what we got. Personally, I like the whole “personal” theme of POM 1.0. The album was a personal theme and so was the show. It was cute but the album just didn’t execute very well.

i think FF blends Britney’s and Myah’s voices beautifully. You can still hear Britney as lead and Myah is there just to give her that extra step (as backup singers should). It’s just sad that the music aspect of the BJ era was rushed on everyone’s part.

1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

After the success of Scream and Shout her record label/team forced her to work Will.I.flop. But she wasn't happy. I think they decided to Vegas thing before this album. So they rushed to promote  Vegas. At the end she gave up on this album.

It's from the stop of The Original Doll that she gaming to loose daily. 

Residencies are the Final proof.

6 hours ago, Lemon Drop said:

HHYK.gif

6 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

I mean, listen this masterpiece: 

He's been able to do something like this perfectly! He changed the melody of her vocals and the final result is pretty awesome. This is not an official remix (I think), so it's  admirable even more. :schoolingtime:

Why didn't Britney sing for Britney Jean? She just need to breathe and the producers can change her vocals into something special. That's why I don't wanna believe Myah's thing because it would mean that her laziness level is something incredible. :heresthetea:

This sounds like a Kia commercial. It's a no for me. 

Archived