myah's thing doesn't make any sense

britneymegamix

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I feel like these two explanations might both be accurate at the same time.

Maybe she experiences heightened anxiety when she has too much on her plate? So she couldn't fight for what she wanted on BJ at the same time as preparing for Vegas? It would make sense, considering how will.i.am described her recording process. She probably put in as little effort as necessary on the album so she wouldn't make a fool out of herself on stage on opening night. Learning the choreo became more important to her than fighting her label over the direction of the album.

It make sense cuz a lot was riding on POM since it’s gonna outlast the album hence why she got Will.I.Am. I’m sure the lunch meetings are her explaining what her vision is and giving him the reins while she is off putting the show together. I’m sure he was high when they talked cuz it’s nothing like her but more of a Will.I.Am album featuring Britney Spears. She said she wanted a Janet Jackson type album...nowhere near close Will.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Why didn't Britney sing for Britney Jean? She just need to breathe and the producers can change her vocals into something special. That's why I don't wanna believe Myah's thing because it would mean that her laziness level is something incredible. :heresthetea:

She was busy rehearsing her *** and knees off for Piece of Me Residency that year, she had no time to :jj:

Archived