Rumor Has It Britney Will Attend Elton John's Aids Foundation Academy Awards Event

Jordan Miller

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Whoever did her makeup for GLAAD or the Domination announcement needs to come back. Not beauty awards makeup or Clive davis makeup please. It's also a classy event so I hope she wears a long gown or something flattering

The difference between the GLAAD awards and the Domination anouncement were fillers, she got them weeks before the announcement reason why she looked so good:

11273202_web1_BRITNEY-ANNOUNCEMENT-OCT19

Of course the makeup was good but if it wasn't for the fillers she wouldn't have looked any better:schoolingtime:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The difference between the GLAAD awards and the Domination anouncement were fillers, she got them weeks before the announcement reason why she looked so good:

Of course the makeup was good but if it wasn't for the fillers she wouldn't have looked any better:schoolingtime:

The sad thing is that she really didn’t need the fillers before that wack lip surgery

imagine pom 2.0 ney without the lip surgery 

20 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Well, she looked stunning during GLAAD without fillers. So i strongly disagree with you.

Schermafbeelding%202019-02-02%20om%2018.

Schermafbeelding%202019-02-02%20om%2018.

16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

The sad thing is that she really didn’t need the fillers before that wack lip surgery

imagine pom 2.0 ney without the lip surgery 

It seems like she overhauled her entire face.  I mean her eyes have changed a lot.  (Probably a combination of plastic surgery and medication)

But the domination announcement and the 2016 VMAs were the only events that have looked truly great since early 2014.  Although she hasn't made many public event appearances since 2014.

That Clive Davis event was simply a disaster because of the way it was widely disseminated.

Archived