Rumor Has It Britney Will Attend Elton John's Aids Foundation Academy Awards Event

Jordan Miller

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't say Sam is invited and I'm sure with someone as big as Elton John, if you're not on the list you ain't coming in. 

And what business does Sam Asghari have? He's nothing. Elton isn't gonna invite a boyfriend of someone who we all know isn't gonna last forever. A spouse, possibly yes. A very very long time boyfriend, yes. But not someone unimportant like Sam. 

38 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Whoever did her makeup for GLAAD or the Domination announcement needs to come back. Not beauty awards makeup or Clive davis makeup please. It's also a classy event so I hope she wears a long gown or something flattering

Glaad was awful! Domination  was good 

2 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Whoever did her makeup for GLAAD or the Domination announcement needs to come back. Not beauty awards makeup or Clive davis makeup please. It's also a classy event so I hope she wears a long gown or something flattering

Agree, Clive Davis dress was horribly tacky, the make up was oily and terrible and her hair looked so dry.

Archived