Rumor Has It Britney Will Attend Elton John's Aids Foundation Academy Awards Event

Jordan Miller

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

It's also a classy event so I hope she wears a long gown or something flattering

Ironically enough, many of her red carpet looks are long designer gowns, (including the one at the pre-Grammy gala), but she usually has them altered until they’re as short and/or low-cut as possible:

Uel-Camilo-dress.jpg

E2-F54678-D4-E3-4-A59-A8-FF-E2-E6-BD38-F

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ironically enough, many of her red carpet looks are long designer gowns, (including the one at the pre-Grammy gala), but she usually has them altered until they’re as short and/or low-cut as possible:

Uel-Camilo-dress.jpg

E2-F54678-D4-E3-4-A59-A8-FF-E2-E6-BD38-F

Reminds me of an interview with her iconic stylist Kurt and Bart when asked about her and they say whenever they bring pieces to her, she always says something like “I like this but can we make it a little shorter?” Lol 

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Yeah she always cuts them but maybe it's actually better for her. Remember this mess:

17britney.jpg

That BBMA dress was irredeemable; there should’ve been no earthly way to make Britney Spears’ body look frumpy in 2015, and yet somehow they found the one garment that managed it. The material was far too heavy, and the shade was also rather unflattering since it essentially blended in with both her hair and skin.

So while she obviously has a phenomenal body and understandably wants to show it off in her signature short dresses, she has definitely looked really beautiful and classy in full-length gowns aside from that beige BBMA blob: 

23AAAAB900000578-2857354-image-6_1417525

51704076.jpg

6-A676375-E86-B-42-DB-8-C11-2-D3-F52-C4-

article-2284082-184428B5000005DC-942_634

261d57f973fe8970_britney-spears-elton-jo

(For example, the 2000’s Grammy dress is still referenced as both one of Britney’s, and the award show’s, best looks of all time). 

She will obviously dress however she pleases, as well she should, but I personally can’t help but think it’d be a good idea at this point in her career to dress more fashionable and/or elegant rather than always **** (particularly at certain types of events), especially if she wants any more high-fashion campaigns like Kenzo in the future.

In my opinion, in order for Britney to land another major fashion, cosmetics, etc campaign and maintain it long-term, which are enormously lucrative and offer the benefit of providing the celebrity with constant, chronic public exposure after only minimal amount of initial work, she will first need to have her public image shift into someone stylish.

However, that can’t be as difficult as it may sound given that both Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie did it way back in the day, and at least the latter started off in much worse shape than Britney (e.g., skunky hair, skanky dresses and zero history of employment). And I mean, considering Nicole underwent the following transformation in less than one year, and effectively transitioned from Paris Hilton’s inebriated sidekick to a Vogue Italia covergirl just another two short years later, then surely there’s still hope for Britney (were she hypothetically interested):

December 2003

nicole-richie-billboard-music-awards-200

November 2004

enhanced-buzz-orig-6774-1384369530-11.jp

26 minutes ago, Lilith said:

you hate dr Luke and Trump but somehow u want Britney to meet with Steven Tyler? :cackling: Steven Tyler who had *** and took ***** too with underage girls and even forced his underage gf (in fact he adopted her when she was 14 yo just so he could be able to bring her in his tour and **** freely. He was 28 at the time, and the parents of the little girl signed the agreement) to get an ******** and he abandoned her after that :cackling: your standards are so fricking f**ked holy **** :cackling: hope u gear towards ur own self ur studies bc hunny u surely sound.... confused and in great need of some.. enlightenment (spiritual or artificial np both will work) :cackling:

gross, I just read her story about the ******** and her relationship with him :wontcry:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Lilith said:

you hate dr Luke and Trump but somehow u want Britney to meet with Steven Tyler? :cackling: Steven Tyler who had *** and took ***** too with underage girls and even forced his underage gf (in fact he adopted her when she was 14 yo just so he could be able to bring her in his tour and **** freely. He was 28 at the time, and the parents of the little girl signed the agreement) to get an ******** and he abandoned her after that :cackling: your standards are so fricking f**ked holy **** :cackling: hope u gear towards ur own self ur studies bc hunny u surely sound.... confused and in great need of some.. enlightenment (spiritual or artificial np both will work) :cackling:

WUT?!?!:jackk:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived