It's Official! Christina Aguilera Lands Las Vegas Residency!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

she was "the talented one" so of course she will :whatitellu:

:lowkeyno:

:hehehe: jk, I think she should be fine, it's not like she's gonna do a 2 years residency, it's gonna be only a few dates so it should be easy, I guess.

Hehehe yeah she should be fine with the round of dates. Just be humble xtina and you will be the  ICON you can be. 

I find it baffling that people here are still joking about how Christina won’t be able to fill a theatre, and should move to a 700 seater. I think the liberation tour more than proved that she can in fact still sell out theatres! Even if every single one wasn’t sold out, she still did a decent job... the one arena show she did was pretty much sold out ffs. So the jokes kind of stale now l?

11 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Christina, I love you girl, but for GWEN STEFANI to do one before you is just sad. I mean cool that you're performing again and released a great album but you, Mariah, JLO and britney should've been the big pop girls to do it.

At least Gaga is doing something different with hers with having a pop show and a jazz show

Gwen is far more relevant than Xtina nowadays.  Gwen has been in the industry for 30 years with a stable catalog of hits and has always remained in the media. Gwen is also like royalty for Southern California so her Vegas show has been a hit 

Why is there so much negativity and hate towards Christina? ... :decisions::decisions: guys don't be so mean :juggingu: we need to still support artists like Madonna, Britney, Christina, Katy, Gaga (+ Mariah, Rihanna, Beyonce etc...) - cause if we won't the "new pop girls" will take control... and do i need to say that they are quite... bad :wontcry::brityeah:

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Why would you advertise with a poster that doesn't look like you? Also I'm confused.. it has a new name and they are talking about magic, using disco images but also Liberation tour footage.. 

I actually love it! Maybe it will have a strong theme around magic. Like a magic show. 

Where did you hear it was just the liberation tour? Did her manager say that? 

20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Why would you advertise with a poster that doesn't look like you? Also I'm confused.. it has a new name and they are talking about magic, using disco images but also Liberation tour footage.. 

Idk ask Britney lol:whatitellu:

22 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

New music or maybe she’s doing covers?

21 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

reminds me of Paulina Rubio

2038020_640px.jpg?1264278213

I think it's fine. At least her name is there, big and clear. And I think it's also nice that they do like a revamped version of the tour. Hopefully she includes ********* this time :janet:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

and did he also confirm if she's finally peaked or not? :demi:

It just didn't work. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I actually love it! Maybe it will have a strong theme around magic. Like a magic show. 

Where did you hear it was just the liberation tour? Did her manager say that? 

I need her to wear this.

Dark-Magician-Girl-Yu-Gi-Oh-Official-Lif

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

reminds me of Paulina Rubio

2038020_640px.jpg?1264278213

I think it's fine. At least her name is there, big and clear. And I think it's also nice that they do like a revamped version of the tour. Hopefully she includes ********* this time :janet:

:idkha:

Archived