It's Official! Christina Aguilera Lands Las Vegas Residency!

Jordan Miller

26 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

oh. so a twitter user that goes by ‘telebussy’ suddenly holds more value than the mayor of las vegas, the new york times and the vp of caesar’s palace who credited celine for changing the landscape of vegas? :cackling: we had to laugh- 

not only that but we’re suddenly going to disregard the fact that artists from a previous generation like cher, elton, faith hill, tim mcgraw, rod stewart, prince, santana, shania and many more didn’t launch their own residencies before 2013. 

I don’t have an ounce of hate in my heart for britney, at all. she is the primitive pop star and anyone who is aware of my post history knows very well that I am a stan. but what im not is a deluded army member who thinks the opinions of a few britney stans equate to some facts. and no matter how much you want to fight against the facts, the statistics are there and you can’t erase the history.

quite sad that this forum is infested with this type of delusion as it gives our fanbase a bad rep and misrepresentation, but hey, at least you tried sweetie. :mcwave:

read your post again sweetie do you even pay attention to what you are writting because you just proved my point  :cackling:
Celine DID influence those artist that you mentioned, she even influenced Britney in a way

26 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

cher, elton, faith hill, tim mcgraw, rod stewart, prince, santana, shania

artist that are not CURRENT or relevant right now jeez  :cackling:
we are talking about CURRENT, young artist at the prime of their career (some) like Drake, Adele, Gaga etc. and undeniably those artist were influenced by Britney, as she had a super successful residency that she started right after a successful era and continued for 5 years  :cackling: it's not about being a britard it's about putting credit where its due sweetie  :cackling: the Britney hate bandwagon is getting old

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Daxx said:

read your post again sweetie do you even pay attention to what you are writting because you just proved my point  :cackling:
Celine DID influence those artist that you mentioned, she even influenced Britney in a way

artist that are not CURRENT or relevant right now jeez  :cackling:
we are talking about CURRENT, young artist at the prime of their career (some) like Drake, Adele, Gaga etc. and undeniably those artist were influenced by Britney, as she had a super successful residency that she started right after a successful era and continued for 5 years  :cackling: it's not about being a britard it's about putting credit where its due sweetie  :cackling: the Britney hate bandwagon is getting old

aww, this post would only make sense if britney was in her prime, during 2013 and not past it or on a decline, but hey, let’s put that aside and look at the facts, and the facts are — celine, who was a CURRENT artist in 2003, launched a residency after a massive era so that tired argument of current v. non-current is already debunked.

but wait... didn’t you say that britney made it a trend for current artists to launch residencies when christina isn’t even considered as current? then you want to argue and bring up britneys impact? the contradiction and secondhand embarrassment.  :cackling: 

I’ll post this again for the people in the back — britney, like many other artists, followed in celine’s footsteps by stepping in at the right moment and becoming the first major artist from her generation to launch a residency, simple as that. celine is credited more by sources for changing the face of vegas, not saying britney isn’t credited either but to say ‘bR1TnEy’S iMpAcT’ for every future residency to come, as I’m sure they’ll be plenty more, is a literal reach and embarrassment on our behalf when the future of touring literally lies in sin city. 

23 minutes ago, Youthinkyoufoolme said:

I love how you try to drag Britney down in every thread I see you but you always get dragged

receipts on how I’ve dragged britney down or I’ve gotten dragged in every thread for something other than a song/album preference? because last I checked in a previous thread of mine, it was actually quite the opposite. :cackling: 

with that in mind, this is a forum infested with britards who fail to grasp the sense of reason or logic. was I expecting anything otherwise? :cackling:   the real world, on the other hand, strongly agrees and the receipts exactly prove my point. :cackling:

IMO Xtina should have had a Vegas residency before Britney started POM. Vegas seemed more up Xtina’s alley, which has since become Britney’s alley before it should’ve. Well, so it is. It’s funny now because her snotty manager shaded Britney and others for doing Vegas residencies citing Xtina hadn’t reached her peak LOL!! What a delusional hypocrite!

It’s just a matter of time until Justin Timberlake has a residency there too even if it’s billed as a “limited engagement”. The only person I can’t ever see playing Vegas like that is Madonna because 1. Her tours still do very well and 2. Her ego would never allow her to do it.

Anywho good luck, VegasTina. XO.

I think that Vegas is only a temporary thing: Cher is going on tour, same BSB, Mariah, JLo and Britney (with POM 3.0).

Justin Timberlake do the same thing in the future, and he can't tell it's not real;
now rock groups are doing residencies, like Blink-182 and Aerosmith...Larry Rudolph effects:whatitellu:

The sure thing is only one: This is a number of good years and good investments for Caesars Entertainment and Mgm.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol atm her fans are mostly:

a. pissed that she isnt doing Europe/Asia or South America instead

b. just happy she isnt doing the Noise

c. wondering why she didnt do it sooner because it makes sense for her.

Well, Vegas is a good thing for her, honestly. And she can still tour if she wants.

2 minutes ago, ChaoticShowdown said:

Another has been does Vegas..... yawn...

Judging by the footage of xtinas last tour Britney' s tacky cheap low energy tour will no longer be the tackiest, cheapest residency in Vegas history.

Finally a popstar with worse stage looks than Britney.

Well done Bustedkneey for being second worst.

Imagini pentru take it easy reaction gif

Archived