It's Official! Christina Aguilera Lands Las Vegas Residency!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Frenchiie said:

Britney is the one who made it a cool place for younger artists.. Not Celine. It was seen as a has been place before Britney.Β :mhmsureny:

nope, the receipts are there. not to mention,Β celine was literally younger than x when she started her residency, but according to your theory, britneyΒ made it cool for younger artists to start theirs which is contradictory to what you just said.Β make it make sense.Β :deadbanana:as far as the rest goes,Β i’veΒ already explainedΒ in a different thread (so I’m not trying to do that again) andΒ notΒ one person was able to debunk my argument. at this point, there’s really no point to even try with britards that are so far up britney’sΒ *** butΒ you canΒ try again later.Β at least the rest of the outside worldΒ agrees, including the f**king mayor of las vegas,Β but go ahead and downvote as if that solidifiesΒ anything. in the meantime, take several seats below.

reunioesfornecedores.gif

Archived