It's Official! Christina Aguilera Lands Las Vegas Residency!

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was wondering why her manager was so dismissive about it. It seems like something she would enjoy. She hates travel just as much as britney and it makes sense because she is also divorced and shares custody of 1 of her kids.

I always said that Xtina could do great in Vegas, of course with much less shows than Britney so she could sell well.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

lmfao. so typical of a deluded britney stan and this post is exactly the reason why the army gets a bad rep, and why other fanbases feel the nerve to drag her.

so dear, explain to me, with even the receipts I posted, how one of the most successful female artists in history, celine, was ‘commercially dead’, as you like to say, when she launched her residency? celine did vegas after her ‘a new day has come’ album / era, which went #1, went on to sell 12 million copies ww and became one of the biggest selling albums of the year with a massive ww hit. celine was also about 14 years into her COMMERCIAL CAREER and she was just as, if not more, relevant than britney when she pursued her residency in 2013. for f**ks sake, the mayor of LV and the VP of caesars palace praised celine’s efforts for changing the face of vegas, contrary to your biases and unaccredited opinions.

all I have left to say. the opinions of a few britney stans does not equate to facts. and no matter how much you want to fight it, the statistics are there and you can’t erase the history. :mcwave:

Dx4et57X0AAGnrB.jpg

Add Xtina now to the post 2013 list :mcwave:
just say you hate Britney for no reason and go :mcwave:

12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

lmfao. so typical of a deluded britney stan and this post is exactly the reason why the army gets a bad rep, and why other fanbases feel the nerve to drag her.

so dear, explain to me, with even the receipts I posted, how one of the most successful female artists in history, celine, was ‘commercially dead’, as you like to say, when she launched her residency? celine did vegas after her ‘a new day has come’ album / era, which went #1, went on to sell 12 million copies ww and became one of the biggest selling albums of the year with a massive ww hit. celine was also about 14 years into her COMMERCIAL CAREER and she was just as, if not more, relevant than britney when she pursued her residency in 2013. for f**ks sake, the mayor of LV and the VP of caesars palace praised celine’s efforts for changing the face of vegas, contrary to your biases and unaccredited opinions.

all I have left to say. the opinions of a few britney stans does not equate to facts. and no matter how much you want to fight it, the statistics are there and you can’t erase the history. :mcwave:

I will not argue any more with you! There are plenty of articles which said that Britney change the face of vegas just like those you posted for celine, plus there is a Britney day in vegas honoring her for the major success of her show and for domination she is/was the highest paid artist in vegas, she will/would get 500.000 per show..not celine not gaga not anyone else but Britney

Bye bye 

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I seem to remember Xtina’s manager mocking Britney for doing Vegas and saying Xtina would never do it because she was yet to reach the peak of her career...

I also remember a certain Xtina stan here mocking Britney for that. Now bish is giving Xtina a million excuses  reasons to do a residency. 

"Physical ability peak" lmao

8 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I seem to remember Xtina’s manager mocking Britney for doing Vegas and saying Xtina would never do it because she was yet to reach the peak of her career...

he didnt mock Britney. An Interviewer asked if he would consider Vegas and he said no because of Christina has not yet reached her peak. He didnt say career peak. I think he means physical ability peak... which also isnt true lol.

26 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Dx4et57X0AAGnrB.jpg

Add Xtina now to the post 2013 list :mcwave:
just say you hate Britney for no reason and go :mcwave:

oh. so a twitter user that goes by ‘telebussy’ suddenly holds more value than the mayor of las vegas, the new york times and the vp of caesar’s palace who credited celine for changing the landscape of vegas? :cackling: we had to laugh- 

not only that but we’re suddenly going to disregard the fact that artists from a previous generation like cher, elton, faith hill, tim mcgraw, rod stewart, prince, santana, shania and many more didn’t launch their own residencies before 2013. 

I don’t have an ounce of hate in my heart for britney, at all. she is the primitive pop star and anyone who is aware of my post history knows very well that I am a stan. but what im not is a deluded army member who thinks the opinions of a few britney stans equate to some facts. and no matter how much you want to fight against the facts, the statistics are there and you can’t erase the history.

quite sad that this forum is infested with this type of delusion as it gives our fanbase a bad rep and misrepresentation, but hey, at least you tried sweetie. :mcwave:

44 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

I will not argue any more with you! There are plenty of articles which said that Britney change the face of vegas just like those you posted for celine, plus there is a Britney day in vegas honoring her for the major success of her show and for domination she is/was the highest paid artist in vegas, she will/would get 500.000 per show..not celine not gaga not anyone else but Britney

Bye bye 

facts are — celine was doing residencies from all the way back in 2003 and britney followed in her footsteps by stepping in at the right moment and being the first major artist from her generation to launch a residency, simple as that. celine is credited more by sources for changing the face of vegas, not saying britney isn’t credited either but to say ‘bR1TnEy’S iMpAcT’ for every future residency to come, as I’m sure they’ll be plenty more, is a literal reach and embarrassment on our behalf when the future of touring literally lies in sin city. bye now sweets. :mcwave:

Archived