It's Official! Christina Aguilera Lands Las Vegas Residency!

Jordan Miller

31 minutes ago, Martini said:

Can't wait to see all the half-empty seating charts!! :demi:

That was kind of my thought before I clicked on the thread.

Christina had to downsize for her latest tour so it's going to be interesting to see how long she survives in Vegas.

I'm starting to wonder if Gaga and Christina (I've no doubt that Larry knew about her arrival) coming to Vegas discouraged Britney and was one of the reasons she decided to cancel her residency.

I still don't believe her father's illness (and yes I do believe he's ill) was the sole reason for the cancellation.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

try again?

14-DF8-DC8-B6-E3-49-A8-A25-E-EC0-A283000

A982323-F-60-AC-4-FAF-BD74-C2804-E8-B547

45063631-B3-E4-47-C5-9959-F643-BF07-FBFF

9-D41-A363-AFB4-4-B2-F-AE18-78-C9-FB5-CB

Just dont trying more *****.britney make vegas hot spot for srtist and not celine..celine is a voice legend but commercially she was dead ages ago..Britney decided to do Vegas after ff era where she had her biggest hits at that time, she was still relevant you know, its anither story what happened with her next album..but at that time she decided to do that it was a risk for her and you will deal..celine didnt had to lose anything at that time. 

If you want you can keep fooling yourself but facts are facts

29 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Just dont trying more *****.britney make vegas hot spot for srtist and not celine..celine is a voice legend but commercially she was dead ages ago..Britney decided to do Vegas after ff era where she had her biggest hits at that time, she was still relevant you know, its anither story what happened with her next album..but at that time she decided to do that it was a risk for her and you will deal..celine didnt had to lose anything at that time. 

If you want you can keep fooling yourself but facts are facts

lmfao. so typical of a deluded britney stan and this post is exactly the reason why the army gets a bad rep, and why other fanbases feel the nerve to drag her.

so dear, explain to me, with even the receipts I posted, how one of the most successful female artists in history, celine, was ‘commercially dead’, as you like to say, when she launched her residency? celine did vegas after her ‘a new day has come’ album / era, which went #1, went on to sell 12 million copies ww and became one of the biggest selling albums of the year with a massive ww hit. celine was also about 14 years into her COMMERCIAL CAREER and she was just as, if not more, relevant than britney when she pursued her residency in 2013. for f**ks sake, the mayor of LV and the VP of caesars palace praised celine’s efforts for changing the face of vegas, contrary to your biases and unaccredited opinions.

all I have left to say. the opinions of a few britney stans does not equate to facts. and no matter how much you want to fight it, the statistics are there and you can’t erase the history. :mcwave:

Archived