If I say I am Britney, reading what u say about me

DarkLord

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically... **** or get off the pot. If you want to retire, retire. But we still root for you and want you to do your best.

maybe release a more expirimental EP of exactly what you want. Maybe it works maybe it doesn’t. But come with 100 percent. If you want to continue in the business we want to see passion. Some great music, a few live vocals and good dancing and costuming won’t kill you.

7 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Basically... **** or get off the pot. If you want to retire, retire. But we still root for you and want you to do your best.

maybe release a more expirimental EP of exactly what you want. Maybe it works maybe it doesn’t. But come with 100 percent. If you want to continue in the business we want to see passion. Some great music, a few live vocals and good dancing and costuming won’t kill you.

I have been trying to put an EP since 2008. I agree with the costuming thing but we had a deal with Marco Marco and stuffs but now I'm open to New ideas

On 1/27/2019 at 9:37 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

She could do all this and her fans will still find something to ***** about.

”ugh I don’t like this song,” “she looks weird in that costume,” “I don’t like her hair,” “great she’s singing live now, but she needs voice lessons,” “she’s dancing hardcore but I hate her shoes here.”

She could literally do everything right and her fans or the media will point out everything that’s wrong. 

You’re probably right and that’s her fault for setting the bar so f**king high and literally being as perfect as a pop star can get. She’s also the only pop star to degress as an artist. Yes people age, yes people change (which is good in the pop world because it’s called reinventing) and yes no one is perfect but where 2000ney (one example) wasn’t perfect, we at least knew she killed her job and gave it her all. People don’t even know her as the same person these days which really sucks because she set the bar SO HIGH with her NATURAL talent and energy. It’s really sad to see it go to waste because people like Britney don’t come along everyday. Her personality, talent, looks, style, charisma, humbleness, and relatability are very rare all packed into one given the lifestyle she has. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

You’re probably right and that’s her fault for setting the her so f**king high and literally being as perfect as a pop star can get. She’s also the only pop star to degress as an artist. Yes people age, yes people change (which is good in the pop world because it’s called reinventing) and yes no one is perfect but where 2000ney (one example) wasn’t perfect, we at least knew she killed her job and gave it her all. People don’t even know her as the same person these days which really sucks because she set the bar SO HIGH with her NATURAL talent and energy. It’s really sad to see it go to waste because people like Britney don’t come along everyday. Her personality, talent, looks, style, charisma, humbleness, and relatability are very rare all packed into one given the lifestyle she has. 

You describe me so well and I than you for that. All I can say is that this hiatus will be my longest time to discover what is truly important to me and I hope you as fans can Share this stage of my life with me. 

11 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

You’re probably right and that’s her fault for setting the bar so f**king high and literally being as perfect as a pop star can get. She’s also the only pop star to degress as an artist. Yes people age, yes people change (which is good in the pop world because it’s called reinventing) and yes no one is perfect but where 2000ney (one example) wasn’t perfect, we at least knew she killed her job and gave it her all. People don’t even know her as the same person these days which really sucks because she set the bar SO HIGH with her NATURAL talent and energy. It’s really sad to see it go to waste because people like Britney don’t come along everyday. Her personality, talent, looks, style, charisma, humbleness, and relatability are very rare all packed into one given the lifestyle she has. 

I agree with what you’re saying but people should also realize, the woman has literally been through HELL and back. 2007 was a year that would have killed most people’s careers and even lives, but she fought her way back to the top of the charts, quite successfully might I add. She could have easily retired, went back to Kentwood, kept releasing perfumes here and there, and never comeback as a pop star. However, she did the opposite and came back and has released several albums, done several shows, etc. Yes, I agree the bar is not as high as it used to be and I’m sure it was hard for some of us 1998 stans to get adjusted to that (myself included). However, I’m just happy she’s alive, healthy, happy, and she does her thing. We just have to accept that things are different now, I have accepted that. We Stan a survivor & her story is legendary.

Archived