If I say I am Britney, reading what u say about me

DarkLord

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release make me original video

put your *** back to work, and start with dance lesson classes,( we all know that your dad is ok already 

fire larry and all your TEAM and hire a fresh and a better team to manage you 

get back to the gym cause in POM world tour you didn't look good enough

hire a PROFESIONAL make up artist and stylist 

prepare for a TRUE VMA performance...a true comeback... hire the best show makers and choreographers, and give all you have.. uhmm and hire a good costume designer...

a new album full of bops, UPTEMPO, danceney, with choreo! That's all we want, and of course we want to see you HOT af, that's all we want..

do another documental for this time for, Netflix and talk about your conservatorship and your breakdown, and comeback, to help a lot of young people and artist that are having hard times , you can help them... hire a good team that help you with that.. 

its not that hard to put your status back on track...

7 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

put your *** back to work, and start with dance lesson classes,( we all know that your dad is ok already 

prepare for a TRUE VMA performance...a true comeback... hire the best show makers and choreographers, and give all you have.. uhmm and hire a good costume designer...

a new album full of bops, UPTEMPO, danceney, with choreo! That's all we want, and of course we want to see you HOT af, that's all we want..

do another documental for this time for, Netflix and talk about your conservatorship and your breakdown, and comeback, to help a lot of young people and artist that are having hard times , you can help them... hire a good team that help you with that.. 

She could do all this and her fans will still find something to ***** about.

”ugh I don’t like this song,” “she looks weird in that costume,” “I don’t like her hair,” “great she’s singing live now, but she needs voice lessons,” “she’s dancing hardcore but I hate her shoes here.”

She could literally do everything right and her fans or the media will point out everything that’s wrong. 

10 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

”ugh I don’t like this song,” “she looks weird in that costume,” “I don’t like her hair,” “great she’s singing live now, but she needs voice lessons,” “she’s dancing hardcore but I hate her shoes here.”

She could literally do everything right and her fans or the media will point out everything that’s wrong. 

Make me official video ... do you think we should not complain about that ?

the VMA 2016 yellow costume?

her pony tail in POM world tour?

she sang only one song in POM something to talk about and everyone praise her...( no one said anything wrong, on the other side.. everyone praised ) 

half assing dance moves ? And hire charm Ladonna ? 

I think... there is a line of putting effort and professionalism.. and being mediocre,, and cheap 

31 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

we all know that your dad is ok already

Well... I don’t think we really know anything about his condition

33 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Yikes. That’s kind of a shitty thing to say to ANY woman (famous or not)

36 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

While I think she could potentially reach a lot of people talking about mental health and overcoming certain obstacles, it’s not our business and she doesn’t have to open up about it unless she really wants to (nobody does)

i get wanting to see Britney at her best but...

If she was ACTUALLY reading, like for real no joke reading...

I would tell her I love her and that I hope she's happy and that she deserves to be happy and thank her for being such a bright and positive light in my life, even when times were dark. It's no small feat having that kind of massive influence on people's lives and she should know how important she is to SO MANY of us and that we cherish and love her unconditionally. I'd also say follow your heart and do what you're passionate about, whatever that is. Don't do things for other people anymore, do things for you.

Going on about all her shortcomings and telling her to dance better and sing is f**king lame. I say that on here to fellow fans in our own little stan world, but saying that to her is a little much.

45 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

You have very COOL  ideas but I'm really focused on my dad now. I hill have a huge project coming soon though. Love, Britney. 

9 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

Well... I don’t think we really know anything about his condition

Yikes. That’s kind of a shitty thing to say to ANY woman (famous or not)

While I think she could potentially reach a lot of people talking about mental health and overcoming certain obstacles, it’s not our business and she doesn’t have to open up about it unless she really wants to (nobody does)

i get wanting to see Britney at her best but...

Uhmm i don't know why that would be rude.. to tell someone to eat healthy... do exercise.. and being in shape.., 

AND more if she uses unflattering outfits...

38 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Hi, you have a good point. I work really hard and sometimes I get way too much negativity no matter what. That is why I do Not look at the past, you know? 

Pd: I'm cooking rice

Get better make-up for events. Stop wearing too much hair extensions. Stop wearing awful clothes on stage. Stop dancing in high heels. Always rehearse with your dancers. Don't let other people sing in your albums. Pre-record vocals for your show. Stop doing residencies. If you're going to include ballads in your show, sing live.

14 minutes ago, David Rose said:

If she was ACTUALLY reading, like for real no joke reading...

I would tell her I love her and that I hope she's happy and that she deserves to be happy and thank her for being such a bright and positive light in my life, even when times were dark. It's no small feat having that kind of massive influence on people's lives and she should know how important she is to SO MANY of us and that we cherish and love her unconditionally. I'd also say follow your heart and do what you're passionate about, whatever that is. Don't do things for other people anymore, do things for you.

Going on about all her shortcomings and telling her to dance better and sing is f**king lame. I say that on here to fellow fans in our own little stan world, but saying that to her is a little much.

Thank you for your beautiful words. I do follow my heart and trust me, I really try to do things for myself and my Boys. Reading you was so nice. Thank you David.

8 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Get better make-up for events. Stop wearing too much hair extensions. Stop wearing awful clothes on stage. Stop dancing in high heels. Always rehearse with your dancers. Don't let other people sing in your albums. Pre-record vocals for your show. Stop doing residencies. If you're going to include ballads in your show, sing live.

I do love doing my own make up for events but I get your point. It's a matter of freedom and control I guess. Love u. (I sing my own allbums) 

Archived