If I say I am Britney, reading what u say about me

DarkLord

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

what do you think of beyonce and why is it that you introduced her during your vma vanguard acceptance speech in 2011? was mtv setting you up because you declined to perform?

dvfd7edcy.gif

Okey, it is all part of an humilliation ritual some stars have to take to keep ourselves "relevant". That was B turn to be on the top. Mine was at the vmas 2008 and there a huge comeback coming soon for me in late 2019. 

After the situation with your dad is bettered I'd like to listening something more personal, and as personal I mean totally or quite written from you, not cover etc. Better dresses and more mature attitude on stage and off the stage. About your private life I'd like to see you out of the 5051 and that you open up about your secret still hidden in your LGBD fan letter. To get out from that you can ask help to Melanie Brown (the Sporty Spice), read maybe Brutally Honest. 

Thank you and good luck for everything.

Then, what you expect from your fans now that we are grown and we notice or know something that in past leaved us just with some interrogative's points and now we know how's work all. I mean what worked with children of 6/7 doesn't work anymore if you're 27. What's your direction basing you on the ideas proposed by your fans?

1 hour ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

After the situation with your dad is bettered I'd like to listening something more personal, and as personal I mean totally or quite written from you, not cover etc. Better dresses and more mature attitude on stage and off the stage. About your private life I'd like to see you out of the 5051 and that you open up about your secret still hidden in your LGBD fan letter. To get out from that you can ask help to Melanie Brown (the Sporty Spice), read maybe Brutally Honest. 

Thank you and good luck for everything.

Then, what you expect from your fans now that we are grown and we notice or know something that in past leaved us just with some interrogative's points and now we know how's work all. I mean what worked with children of 6/7 doesn't work anymore if you're 27. What's your direction basing you on the ideas proposed by your fans?

Hi. Sporty Spice is my favorite spice, so... 

From my fans I just want to grow old with them, but at the same time I have to market the Young generations cuz ma Boys are so into New and edgy trends so, it is Hard. I am boring, too, I mean... I am happy having ma tea and vanila candles while reading Poe and no all my fans are ok with that, but that is who I am now. But I'm always changing!! 

I do wanna sing live as so MANY fans requested, however my CShip does not allow me to sing live or even talk on a mic without supervision. Sometimes I feel sad. I'm sad. 

2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Hi. Sporty Spice is my favorite spice, so... 

From my fans I just want to grow old with them, but at the same time I have to market the Young generations cuz ma Boys are so into New and edgy trends so, it is Hard. I am boring, too, I mean... I am happy having ma tea and vanila candles while reading Poe and no all my fans are ok with that, but that is who I am now. But I'm always changing!! 

I do wanna sing live as so MANY fans requested, however my CShip does not allow me to sing live or even talk on a mic without supervision. Sometimes I feel sad. I'm sad. 

NoNo.. I wasn't talking about singing live or not.. but writing your albums in all their body, music and lyrics. If you're sad change your attitude in the confront of the world.. you cannot having without giving. You can have back your freedom but you must renounce to something.. you know what I mean.. about the Sporty no problems, I named you the Scary.. my fave is Emma.

1 hour ago, CuriousGirl91 said:

NoNo.. I wasn't talking about singing live or not.. but writing your albums in all their body, music and lyrics. If you're sad change your attitude in the confront of the world.. you cannot having without giving. You can have back your freedom but you must renounce to something.. you know what I mean.. about the Sporty no problems, I named you the Scary.. my fave is Emma.

I think you understand me so much, like Omg is like lindsay lohan like okay like! 

I will write an album, compose and everything  and I will NAME it:

INTEGRITY

or

DIGNITY

Spoiler

(By the way I'm not sure what you do you mean with "you know what I mean") 

21 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Because I think nobody knows if this is the real Britney or not anymore :deadbanana:

i mean it obviously isn’t but somehow the replies are so... like her and they even type alike :airpls: that’s what I’d call a good online Britney impersonation:evilpatrick:

Imagine if she really is :airpls:

Thank you for beauitful and continuous time in the industry.  Your music got me through times when I was bullied, outed in high school in 2012 by my bestfriend and me coming out to my family 4 years ago.  Your music has helped me with my depression/anxiety.    I have had suicidal thiughts in the past .. I'm a very lonely person who has experienced heartbreak over and over. But the kindness of my heart has always pushed me to keep going. But more importantly your beauitful music.thank you :kyliecry:

49 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Get your **** together, girl. Or retire. But this half-assed BS isn’t helping anyone.

I don’t believe in lying to people or offering false platitudes: it doesn’t do anything for her to get an inflated ego. Tough love all the way.

Hi. Love all the way too. 

B. 

28 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Thank you for beauitful and continuous time in the industry.  Your music got me through times when I was bullied, outed in high school in 2012 by my bestfriend and me coming out to my family 4 years ago.  Your music has helped me with my depression/anxiety.    I have had suicidal thiughts in the past .. I'm a very lonely person who has experienced heartbreak over and over. But the kindness of my heart has always pushed me to keep going. But more importantly your beauitful music.thank you :kyliecry:

It's been a long time. Your story is so moving for me cuz I have been trying to live the Now but the past is Hard to forget sometimes. Reading you makes feel stronger cuz u are so brave. Thank you for sharing. 

Archived