If I say I am Britney, reading what u say about me

DarkLord

1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

Make me official video ... do you think we should not complain about that ?

the VMA 2016 yellow costume?

her pony tail in POM world tour?

she sang only one song in POM something to talk about and everyone praise her...( no one said anything wrong, on the other side.. everyone praised ) 

half assing dance moves ? And hire charm Ladonna ? 

I think... there is a line of putting effort and professionalism.. and being mediocre,, and cheap 

My point I’m making is she would never be able to win, she could do everything right and do all your list of wishes and fans/media would still find a reason to bash her. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

My point I’m making is she would never be able to win, she could do everything right and do all your list of wishes and fans/media would still find a reason to bash her. 

Not everyone will be pleased. I’m sure someone hates toxic even though it’s a known pop gem. 

The problem is this excuse is used to allow Unacceptable things. Not opinion. Literal lies. 

From what Britney has done in the last ten years really she shouldn’t even have a career. Lying about singing on her record or live. Some of the dates of her shows were her just fixing her hair. Bad encounters with fans. 

Ppl are really nice to her. Especially her fans. Fans still buy and go see her even if they know she will suck.  It’s not even like ppl complain about unrealistic stuff most of the time. 

8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

what happened to your deep, strong voice from 1981-1999?

mariah22cdoct.gif

also, are you ever going to collab with maria?

mariah22cdoct.gif

and how’s the *** with sam? spill them deets girl

mariah22cdoct.gif

Mimi is so sweet and we shared a few words a few months ago. The collab is coming  as part of a new album. 

About Sam, I can tell you that he is a beast that knows how to handle my encore. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Not everyone will be pleased. I’m sure someone hates toxic even though it’s a known pop gem. 

The problem is this excuse is used to allow Unacceptable things. Not opinion. Literal lies. 

From what Britney has done in the last ten years really she shouldn’t even have a career. Lying about singing on her record or live. Some of the dates of her shows were her just fixing her hair. Bad encounters with fans. 

Ppl are really nice to her. Especially her fans. Fans still buy and go see her even if they know she will suck.  It’s not even like ppl complain about unrealistic stuff most of the time. 

I get what ur saying. We all have ups and downs. Good and bad performances. Thanks for sharing. 

3 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Release make me original video

put your *** back to work, and start with dance lesson classes,( we all know that your dad is ok already 

fire larry and all your TEAM and hire a fresh and a better team to manage you 

get back to the gym cause in POM world tour you didn't look good enough

hire a PROFESIONAL make up artist and stylist 

prepare for a TRUE VMA performance...a true comeback... hire the best show makers and choreographers, and give all you have.. uhmm and hire a good costume designer...

a new album full of bops, UPTEMPO, danceney, with choreo! That's all we want, and of course we want to see you HOT af, that's all we want..

do another documental for this time for, Netflix and talk about your conservatorship and your breakdown, and comeback, to help a lot of young people and artist that are having hard times , you can help them... hire a good team that help you with that.. 

its not that hard to put your status back on track...

Saying that about someone we should all love and admire is uncalled for. Let’s not go there. 

Gurl I downvoted you, and iDon’t downvote anyone. Slutz round deez parts know me for that kinda T.  :joanne:   :hiii:   :badthoughts:

10 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Release make me original video

put your *** back to work, and start with dance lesson classes,( we all know that your dad is ok already 

fire larry and all your TEAM and hire a fresh and a better team to manage you 

get back to the gym cause in POM world tour you didn't look good enough

hire a PROFESIONAL make up artist and stylist 

prepare for a TRUE VMA performance...a true comeback... hire the best show makers and choreographers, and give all you have.. uhmm and hire a good costume designer...

a new album full of bops, UPTEMPO, danceney, with choreo! That's all we want, and of course we want to see you HOT af, that's all we want..

do another documental for this time for, Netflix and talk about your conservatorship and your breakdown, and comeback, to help a lot of young people and artist that are having hard times , you can help them... hire a good team that help you with that.. 

yea

this is youIMG_7786.PNG.472f01f1d68288c66c31fb5e8ae

your hair is messy and this length is not suiting you well

plz hire another hair and makeup team ASAP!

Put your chest to work, cause your upper body don't look good enough

I’ll say her that she’s my biggest inspiration. She gives me so much positivity and joy and that I wanna see her win in everything she wants ‘cause she deserves it. She taught me to be fearless and to be stronger. She can’t even imagine how I admire her. I can’t explain that in words 

Archived