If I say I am Britney, reading what u say about me

DarkLord

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Thank you for making unpretentious, carefree, catchy music for everyone to enjoy! :makesomenoise:

Thank you for making my childhood more beautiful. I learned how to be femme fatale and how should I treat garbage guys from your Womanizer video :bop:

Awww you're so sweet. I had a great time with womanizer whole thing and the director and I have great history working together. 

20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love you Brinty, and I love your new face and your new body and my friend says you should make youtube makeup tutorials like Rihanna, and I support that idea, especially if you make them ASMR :yesplease:

I said that :awkblink:

5 hours ago, DarkLord said:

We should Share a cup of LEMON tea. Thanks, it is nice to have people that really believe. 

I love lemon tea :imcute: specially with honey to make it sweet :badgirl:

is lemon tea your favorite tea Britney? I’ve heard it’s great for singing :plzexplain: 

i’m also interested to know your favorite singing tips: how do you care for your voice and who is your vocal coach :kiss: 

37 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I love lemon tea :imcute: specially with honey to make it sweet :badgirl:

is lemon tea your favorite tea Britney? I’ve heard it’s great for singing :plzexplain: 

i’m also interested to know your favorite singing tips: how do you care for your voice and who is your vocal coach :kiss: 

LEMON is now my favorite cuz I do it with fresh lemons from my backyard. 

I do Not take care of my voice but my vocal couch is  Renee Grant Williams. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love you Brinty, and I love your new face and your new body and my friend says you should make youtube makeup tutorials like Rihanna, and I support that idea, especially if you make them ASMR :yesplease:

Hi. I love you, too. Thanks for sharing your cool ideas. About the make up I wanna try something with my old Neighbour Jeffree Star, he is so talented and I have his Alien palette. 

Archived