If I say I am Britney, reading what u say about me

DarkLord

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I’ll say her that she’s my biggest inspiration. She gives me so much positivity and joy and that I wanna see her win in everything she wants ‘cause she deserves it. She taught me to be fearless and to be stronger. She can’t even imagine how I admire her. I can’t explain that in words 

Thank you, you are so sweet. We can M&G at my next residency. 

6 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I'll tell her to break free from whatever is holding her back ! 

and thanks for all the great albums she gave to us !

I have a great álbum in the works. It is my baby and I can not wait to Share it with you guys. By the way I love the little mermaid! I have a mermaid tail. 

6 hours ago, Miss_R said:

I would say:

Hey Britney,

you are amazing and strong woman! Do whatever makes you happy. I hope your dreams come true. 

And thank you for being with us for 20 years. 

:hugs:

It is been such a Journey! Thank you for been with me to celebrate two decades in this industry. 

31 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

tell us about sam lutfi sis :jj:

He was the first Sam in my life that really understood what I was looking for in life, sadly I trusted bad people and honestly I do Not know what the hell was I thinking. However we were in touch around 2008-09.

29 minutes ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

Tell us about Original Doll and about Make Me original video 

Original Doll was a huge secret project that never was finished to the public. It was so personal and basically it was the answer to everything you all wanted to know. Rebellion was the first single and we did a music video for it. 

26 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

This is the answer that shows this is not Britney. Brit' would not remember she even said that. :tbh:

Reveal hidden contents

Your answers are fire, though! :letitburn:

I know! I just don't remember the last 10-12 years but it's a new year and I'm remembering a lot. 

10 minutes ago, joe sp said:

I would tell her to escape from the US and buy a ranch with a lot of horses :sendinglove:

I love to sneak away to the Philippines, going to France, dada dada. A ranch sounds nice. I know someone that looks so Hot shirtless and I just picture him teaching me to ride the horses. 

2 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

can u just stop, this is not funny. 

if u r really britney hi

Reveal hidden contents

:crying3:

please start hanging out with beyonce maybe do a joint show of performance and more kate hudson 

Hi! I love Beyonce cuz she is so cool and we shared a vma moment for some millenium award or something. Kate hudson is such a sweet lady and I love her LEMON tea. 

4 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Hi! I love Beyonce cuz she is so cool and we shared a vma moment for some millenium award or something. Kate hudson is such a sweet lady and I love her LEMON tea. 

please do deep spiritual angry visual album like hers and do 15 min medley on next vmas

also kate loves you you should stop by her house and say hello to her mama. 

also say hello to demi and iggy as well

5 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

please do deep spiritual angry visual album like hers and do 15 min medley on next vmas

also kate loves you you should stop by her house and say hello to her mama. 

also say hello to demi and iggy as well

Iggy pop, the rock star? Sure. 

Demi moore is such a great actress, love her movies. 

Goldie Hawn is a cool mom, as mine. 

Archived