James Corden brings up Britney F#%@ing Spears carpool k

Garrett

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Wow usually I like him but he didn't have to diss Britney like that. Its like people are still stuck in 2007 SMH

What made you think this jab has anything to do with 2007?

49 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

He didn’t even say anything bad about her, if anything it was a positive thing. He implied she brings in ratings. 

Depends... In that context, it sounded like a slight jab...

3 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

It's just a joke. I think the rule is, whenever someone explicitly slags someone else off it's meant to be taken as humour. 

I hate him, but I imagine he was DYING belting out Britney's pop songs with her bopping beside him mouthing the words. As much as it was awkward for her, he must have been so frustrated with that, too.

MTE

33 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Not all of them!

British comedians have more of a dry humour - he caters to American audiences who are a bit more.... simple :thinkney:

Precisely. British humor tends to be more nuanced, understated and clever. Both John Oliver and Ricky Gervais, for example, are absolutely brilliant and in an entirely different league apart from the childish humor utilized by many of the most famous (and laziest) American comedians, like Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, etc.They are all just terrible. Stupid and unfunny.

Archived