So where is she??

zone

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

This is all part a strategy.

They wanna create the 536474894 comeback

There is nothing to comeback from. I’m back from being lazy during Pom. No one really cares sad to say, besides us. 

Adele, Taylor, Ariana, Madonna...etc are releasing this year. 

If that is their stragedy I highly doubt it will work. They have missed so many opportunities it hurts. 

6 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:akii:she's probably in her big *** mansion with sam and they're eating strawberries and doing some meat injections 

Honestly I'm sure she was "forced" to do abomination because she looked bored when promoting it and now that there's no one forcing her to do it she just probably enjoys her time licking Hesams nipples:whatitellu:

She didnt look bored or forced in rehearsals tho, she was into it

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

There is nothing to comeback from. I’m back from being lazy during Pom. No one really cares sad to say, besides us. 

If that is their stragedy I highly doubt it will work. They have missed so many opportunities it hurts. 

i don't think they are prepping a comeback for the general public, it's just for vegas ticket buyers :ohi:

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

adele is taking 10 years off being a mother plus her gimmick is tiresome and she needs to disappear to hav a big dramatic fat *** back adele style (no shade) ari will throw tnkunxt aganist the wall, do no promo, and tour (the biggest thing she'll make headlines for this year is if she plays at Manchester again) madonna will probably have another rushed release after a flop film she directs and will do the rounds of how she's unrated as a director bc me too and everyone should love it  (her eras are so messy at this point she's literally become rose mcgown 2.0 i love her, but ) i dont think she's mentally able/ willing to go on tour, she doesn't seem coherent enough only something lowkey, and gaga aint doing **** for the next few years, she's getting **** now, an oscar, a residency and surprise married this year, perfect excuse to take a break, britney could open the flood gaytes this year but she'll prob just post crypticney emo stuff and anniversary merch :overitkbye:

On 1/25/2019 at 5:13 AM, allthatshewantsisanotherbb said:

adele is taking 10 years off being a mother plus her gimmick is tiresome and she needs to disappear to hav a big dramatic fat *** back adele style (no shade) ari will throw tnkunxt aganist the wall, do no promo, and tour (the biggest thing she'll make headlines for this year is if she plays at Manchester again) madonna will probably have another rushed release after a flop film she directs and will do the rounds of how she's unrated as a director bc me too and everyone should love it  (her eras are so messy at this point she's literally become rose mcgown 2.0 i love her, but ) i dont think she's mentally able/ willing to go on tour, she doesn't seem coherent enough only something lowkey, and gaga aint doing **** for the next few years, she's getting **** now, an oscar, a residency and surprise married this year, perfect excuse to take a break, britney could open the flood gaytes this year but she'll prob just post crypticney emo stuff and anniversary merch :overitkbye:

Adele is releasing this year. It’s confirmed. 

Gaga is also releasing. Probably later in the year and I smell one huge hit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived