So where is she??

zone

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm wondering if it's necessary for her to stop using her social networks while being on hiatus mode. staying away from work makes totally sense, but not posting on instagram or anywhere else doesn't make sense to me 

Britney's never really been big on social media. She/her team would post little bits here and there, basically doing the bare minimum. But she just doesn't seem to be much of an Internet girl. 

3 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I can't believe back in the day she couldn't fart without the world knowing about it and now she disappears and noone even knows what's going on

Lots has changed from 2008-2019.

Not only has media changed but so many celebrities (Bieber Beyonce Kardashians etc...) ursurped her in terms of relevance.

On 1/27/2019 at 6:41 PM, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Enjoying her millions like we all wish we could do :jamout:

I would add that she has been living a 'normal life' for a pretty long time now.  If you look at some of these older paparazzi clips (2013), she is very normal:

Part of the lack of paparazzi is the fact that she moved to the outskirts of LA.

Archived